Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The Official HOP Where in the world Is Cassandra?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Figured this would be a great way to keep track of our lovely Cassandra and assist regions in preparing for her arrival.... rather than having scattered threads under different titles this will ensure all info is kept in one place! There are too many of us who are ultra excited about the prospect of getting Shpongled with the lass!

So, where is Cass?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Ivan, That would be just LOVELY hope this will be possibl

NYC to you, my beautiful friend

Shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
runs over to cass and begins a hug fest dam gurl hows the travellin goin? good by the sounds of it me and pk miss u hurry up and come back we wanna get married god dam it we arent doin it till u and dom are back hee hee hows robs toe? i still giggle when i see that pic so so so random ok im off take care keep havin fun me and pk send u head massages hee hee love u gurl

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Hey this is Kelly...Gecko and Shibaki are drunk and practicing in the living room. We are taking care of him (I promise!). We just came over to show him some pictures of our new puppy. Gecko surprised me today and took me to meet my new baby. She is going to be called Deja (we think) and is 8 weeks old. We cannot bring her home for another two weeks but she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I can't wait for you to come back to Tampa so you can meet her! We have all been thinking about you over the last week and hoping that you are having a fantastic time...Ive got to go now and congratulate my husband for doing something good! Take care!
Kelly, Gecko, Deja (and Uncle Shibaki)

Wow

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Hey Darling,
Glad you're having such wonderful adventures. I miss you!!!!

If you want to come by Berlin on your week in Europe in April, you're welcome to stay with me. I'll cook the orgasmic zucchini for you.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
My, my, these's guys are lazy! They said they'd update this but obviously not

Miss Cassandra is currently taking a nap in Houston, Texas. I might add that Houston contains some very lovely people, and true to form, Cass has found them all!

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
chérie,

si peus pas chez le st. anton, p-ê m'obliger de tél à mon fr. intime trin (regards un msg de m), car il le faudrait donc ê irrésist. tiré à monter son moto pour condre. l'heure m-o-p pour v visiter là ou tu es av. tes b amis.

séri

av. tt mon amour,

~ Mischka

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Presently, Cass is chasing me around my apartment with nutella crepes. I've managed to duck into my office for a moments respite, but I'm sure my sanctuary won't last long.

crazy frogs!

-v-

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well, for my part, i saw her night before last. she came to our land out here in austin. cassandra, adam rice, rftek and i (hop party!) all had a little fire jam. last night she went to a party to meet with dom and all the houston hoppers, and burning man folks, apparently a fairly large crowd, but alas i was unable to attend. i did sign the flags though!!! what a sweet spirit! best wishes cass!

[ 02. December 2002, 15:24: Message edited by: arashi ]

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

4,224 posts

Posted:
aaaahhhhhh.... texas my friends ...

how can I even begin to describe my texas stay ???

vanize, you have been a wonderful host and I love you thanks for everything and more, but please stop running away, i am exhausted of chasing you around with nutella

Superman, my brother, I had been waiting for so long to finally hug you... you are a star and I am proud to be your sister.

Arashi, you spectacular gypsy... it has been a pleasure and an honour to meet you. I loved the place where we spun fire, loved your warmth and generosity. loved your dancing and grace too. Sorry about the migraine and again much much respect and cannot wait to meet you again somewhere in the world.

Adam, LOVELy to meet you FINALLY, your poi ROCKS absolutely fantastic !!!

Rftek, liquid dancing with poi ... WOW... keep innovating and very much hope to see you again.

jaidendawn, you are a fairy queen... your stories will allways shine in my heart... especially the one about the insects and the mother... will you please send it to me ???

Spitfire, your poetry, intelligence, humour, tenderness have blown me away. Shine on...

kevin, thank you for the party OH MY GOD ... it was not even a party, it waas a heaven f creativity, funm beauty and warmth. Anyone who ever goes to Houston please hook up with this breathtaking crowd of pixies and fairies, they will welcome you like part of their family...

sigh ... life is treating me oh so well

I think this thread should be renamed where in the world are Cassandra and Dom dom, my beautiful friend, as you are sleeeping in the room next door i thank you for stalking me around the world and allowing me to stalk you around as well meeting you ehre and there will feel like home...

gotta go to bed...

SHINE ON
Cassandra

[ 03. December 2002, 10:54: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to check in and say it was great seeing Cassandra on her swing through town. The get-together out at the "enchanted forest" (trust me, it's an apt name) was low-key but fun. No crèpes were involved.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Dom where are you now?! I wonder!!!!! Thanks for your double gesture it was very kind of you!

Cass: I shall be replying soon been in Sheff for another week...

I hope you both have a good time around the world goodness knows when we will all see each other next?!

Love and hugs,
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
Cass! You've gone and made me blush!

Such a kind hearted soul, you are!

Don't let Vanize fool you all...he rather enjoys being chased around by the nutella weilding Cass.

What a beautiful spirit you have m'dear.

Peace Love and Light

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
A very close friend of mine lives in Houston, now I have another reason to visit.

Sounds like you're having a great time, Cass! Make sure that you and Yoda Dom take care of each other on your travels.

shine on,

Raphael

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Come on over, Raphael. We don't bite...hard.

Just kiddin', but I like to think we're a good bunch of folk to visit.

Cassandra, save journies to you, m'dear.

I can't begin to tell you how lucky I feel to have met you, and gotten to know you...even in the very brief time we had!

As you so frequently say, Shine on, my gem!

Peace Love and Light

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
& from California where indeed the sun ha been shining so bright it reminds me of you each day.

may each new day, touching rays from one warm star to another, "lo frate Sole," our Brother Sun to you, "notre sœur étoile," Sister Cass, star shining us rays as bright and loving.

"lo frate Sole,
lo qual è iorno, et allumini noi per lui.
Et ellu è bellu e radiante cum grande splendore:
de Te, Altissimo, porta significatione.

Laudato si', mi Signore, per sora Luna e le stelle:
il celu l'ài formate clarite et pretiose et belle."

~ Francis of Assisi,1225 CE

Non-Https Image Link

"with Brother Sun of special mention,
who is day, whom you made our illumination.
And he is beautiful and radiant with great splendors,
of You, Most High, he is our vision.

Praised be, my Lord, for sister Moon and stars above me:
you made them bright in the heavens, precious, lovely."

i imagine that wherever your spiritual journey has taken you, you'll feel brother Francis' sensuous communion with nature throughout our galaxy, especially your own rays.

our dearest Cassie,

with all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Well, Cass is in Central America now. It was a real drag leaving her at the airport yesterday morning. I want her to stay forever.

But then I suppose everyone does.

I found a lovely black lace bra in the guest bedroom - trying to figure out if it belongs to Cassandra or Dom.

Just kidding Dom - I'm pretty sure it is not your size.

Still haunted by the single crepe and jar of nutella in my fridge.

Anyone who is passing thru Houston please look up our group of fire freaks. I'm dropping out for a year and moving to South Africa for a post-doc position at a university there, but plenty of cool people are still here to look after you should you choose to swing by.

Hospitality is a matter of Texas national... er, uhm... state pride you know.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Hee Hee...I've got crepes left over too...just need to go get some fresh fruit. Had one for breakfast.

Vanize....dammit...ye' can't leave! I mean...who am I gunna call at 9 pm when I get that urge to go play games?

Ah well. As far as Texas pride...national or otherwise...Speaking as someone who's not originally from this state...lemme just say...it's weird. Cool...but weird. The pride bit...not the hospitality.

The hospitality...it's cooler than cool, in my mind.

I'll be here for the next couple of years...and there are a lot more freaks in this town too.

~SF~...who is bored at work

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
I may be in Austin in July for 3 or 4 days..

Raphael

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Austin is close. There are some cool fire folk there as well.

Depending on when, I might be able to make it out there. It's only 2 hours away.

4,224 posts

Posted:
enters thread and hugs everyone in it with biiiiig squeeze

Got to Santa Cruz la laguna yesterday and met with the runner of the circus I am going to work with.
We have gigs planned next week all of course for aids prevention in tiny villages .. I am over excited.. meetings and practice expecting me now... Will post lots more info in social in a while when back to civilization in a week or two ....

Currently living with the circus peeps in the village of santa cruz unp on the hill with a breathtaking view over the lake. No water, no electricity... you wash in the lake it is absolutely GORGEOUS

more update soon

I love you all

Suerte
Shine on
Cassandra

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Oh How COOL! Sounds fantastic! Sounds WONDERFUL!

Sounds like they have ROCKS....I miss rocks.

Have a grand time, you beautiful woman you!

Hugs and kisses to you!

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hey Danae

Great big 'z

I have a little something for you promise you will like it but I need to post it.

If you let me know where to post ti to then it is on its way - unfortunately if you are a long way away then I will need to know about a week before you get there

Takie care and happy travelling/spinning

Love, Mark xoxox

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
Tiene mucho suerte, Danae.

Shine on,

Raph

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
raph...
austin in july?!?!
i personally plan on being as far from here as possible!!! can you say hot? welcome to the desert!!! be sure to bring a swimming pool with you!!!

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Geckomember
3 posts

Posted:
Cass,
Im'm sorry this is so overdue and I dont know if you will get it before you get back, but we had a great time while you were hear in Tampa. The puppies name is oficially Bella Sol, and she fits her name perfectly.
Hope all is well... Will see you soon...

Life is Balance
Gecko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Life is an adventure, never leave your back yard and it wont be a good one.

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
arashi,

I don't schedule the competitions, I just go and fence in them!

Austin in early july looks like a real possibility.

I'll be in San Diego in january first, though..

Raph

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
eeeeeeeyaaaiiyaiii! i know this is off topic but forgive me!

who in their right or wrong minds ever heard about a Gecko becoming the father of a puppy dog? EVERYone knows that only Shiitake's become papa Shiitake's of the cutest puppy in the world.

cheers uncle Gecko! mmmh, froggie, you are going to fall in love with Ms. Belle(a)!

Shibaki the Shiitake

Wow

4,224 posts

Posted:
Mark P you are an Anything for me can be sent to Shibaki since I will be back in Florida for 3 weeks between jan 9th and 30th.... please do not hesitate to PM him since he offered this to me himself, I would LOVE that

Raphael, gros bisous a toi, ta princesse et tout Paris

Gecko, buddy, I cannot wait to meet bella Sol and be with you guys again

Much love and posting Guatemala infos in Social now

Shin on
Cassandra la Sapita

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
Danae,

Tu sais, elle n'est pas une demoiselle du sang royale, elle est une ribaude! (si je ne fais pas une faute ecriture, bien evidement!)

Raphael

Le Pirate de l'Amour

4,224 posts

Posted:
AAAAAAh ...
cassandra la sapita is now back in Tampa Florida until the end of the month

Will then be heading to New Zealand.

Dom is in NZ at teh moment and has left auckland to go south, I hope to be joining him next month before he heads out to OZ where I shall be stalking him anyweay in march

Pics and stories about Guatemala soon to be posted

quite impressed at all teh changes on HOp and gotta catch up on sooo much I am affraid ....
better get started !!!!

SHine on
Cassandra

Page: