Page: ...
arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
To all Brisbane twirlers, on each Monday night there is a practice twirl being held down in the South Bank Piazza. Beginners welcome as we are free to teach. Come to learn

Starts at 7:30... pm, and goes till around mid-night. See ya then.

Its all free and we would love to see you all there!!

hug hug hug

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
AAAW Jen,
Get better soon!!!
See ya when we can! hug wink

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
we aint coming cause arsns working on lates... plus I have done about 20 or so readings in the past two days and Im all pooped out... will be there next week though when arsn is working earlys. hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug grouphug hug hug hug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Missed ya pixies! BUT twas a grand night anyway, lotsa fun and frolics. And the kettle was a wonderful thing. Thanks John!
Mmmmm yummy hibiscussy red tea to finish off on.

Had to chuckle enormously: had my whip there.. and seeing some of the sweetest hippie chaps pick it up and suddenly become PSYCHO HIPPIE!!!!!!! ubbloco

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
*does a little happy dance* how great was all the drumming last night?!?!? really made me a happy phaerie- so BIG hug to all those who were included!

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yep it's great to have something to push you along.. adnyou were dancing beautifully, Phaerie girl! It was a pleasure to see you!
Thanks for the hug

My friend Lina is back from the states now so at least the two of us will be along next week to drum it up..She's one of the nicest drummers I've ever met.... I'm personally a leeetle wary of mass djembes... noise without music is a too frequent possibility.. but last night's had a good amount of finesse, space, funk and good stuff as well as BIGness!
See you next week!
biggrin

PhaerieBRONZE Member
veteran
1,240 posts

Posted:
thank you thank you!! (when i wasnt hitting myself in the head!!!)

definately see you next week! i am SO glad that i discovered the joys of juggle jam! thanks go to you Ms Gabe!!! hug

Only when you close your eyes can you really see...

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
No worries Ms Phaerie,
Thanks go to you for coming along and being gorgeous!! hug hug
And everyone else... aaah ,there's that Bisbane lurvevibe again!

A bit of advance notice.. there's a plot cooking up gently on Another Thread Not Far Away about a day trip to Infinity on the Gold Coast in company with some visiting SA spinsters... followed possibly by a drive-in movie and/or a mad spin somewhere... sssssshhhhhh but keep Friday 22nd April in mind..... wink

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
BUT THATS THE DAY OF THE DRIVE IN MOVIES THAT ELKE AND I ARE ARRANGING!! confused confused confused eek eek eek frown frown frown

edit: i just saw that you may be coming to the drive in.. and then the spin at our place after! I hope so... cause we might as well make that our house warming night or something like that ubbidea
EDITED_BY: Valura (1113299163)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Shanti shanti chicken hug

Yes, that's it exactly.. those of us new to Infinity can go spend our dosh and then maybe meet you peeps at Yatala and then... and then..and THEN ... AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea a housewarming! No better way than a firespin eh...... ubblol

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
Probably a daft question, but what in the name of Jupiter is Infinity? Whatever it is, this plan of one-thing-after-another sounds grand. Chicken, lovely one, can I come and help warm your humble abode? pwetty pwease? hug Yyyyyeeeeah, firedancing is perfect house-warming material - literally!

"Be the Bunny"

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
It's a tourist attraction thingy on the Gold Coast..lights and mirrors or something. I'm not sure cos I haven't been myself but everyone seems to say it's amazing.....
Have a look at the website..
www.infinitygc.com.au

Come along!

3,492 posts

Posted:
That sound uber fun!!! but I can't come... frown ....gotta be a monster that day.... (I think one day I'll work out how to make the monsters run on bateries... or wind up... so I can just wind 'em up and run away and have fun with all you lovelies!!! .... ubblol )

the contact session on the mats at juggle jam the other week was lovely!!! biggrin ubblove biggrin grouphug biggrin ubblove biggrin
... but somewhere in the midst of all that lovely play... one of my acrylics got a big chip in it frown .... confused

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh no! frown frown frown

You can play with my adorabubble if you want! hug hug hug

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey Pixies,
Are you coming down to Juggle Club?

Would be good to have a chat about Moonfest.. and let the mats have a play together too!

grouphug

3,492 posts

Posted:
yeah I'll be there... and the mats too biggrin

turns out the lil chipped ball isn't mine ... shelly and I seemed to have mixed up.... smile although it's such a well loved, played with little ball that I've grown a little fond of it wink

you got ideas for moonfest gabe? smile .:*
EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1113799269)

3,492 posts

Posted:
ubblol hehehee.... just having a little chuckle about how many of us are still on line! biggrin I am going to juggle jam I am biggrin

bounce

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
AUGH!!!!!!
eek

NO JUGGLE JAM tonight!!!!

eek

The Piazza is full of people with ties and dresses having some sort of party party!!!!! We looked around a bit to see if anyone was about but couldn't see anyone so we've come home fore some fire in the backyard.

SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB

So if any of you get this.. come on over!!!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh no!! gabe we wondered where you were!!

If the piazza is being used then its down at the manmade beach... Elke and I were wondering if you knew that... frown we did miss you! hug hug

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
It was still pretty good i got some advice from someone that accually does whip work.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
D'oh

3,492 posts

Posted:
ohhhh bummer gabe! we missed you! hug

oh well... at least now you know smile

juggle

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Thank you ! Too kind ubblove

Hey peeples
I am picking up Ben-ja-men ( from Adelaide) and Lexie from the airport tomorrow.. there was an idea floated that we might go down to Infinity on the Gold Coast on Friday.. it sounds pretty amazing...
www.infinitygc.com.au

Anyone interested?

And Valura, howzit for a spin at yours Friday night??

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Yes the spin is on at my house if you want to come ... from about 7.00 until when ever.. or earlier if you want to come over earlier... I just have readings until about 4.00 pm, so anytime after that is fine. everyone is welcome
if you all wanna come PM me for the address... smile

one rule though....NO firebreathing.

sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
awwww Gabe, yes you were missed. April put a pretty sign up, though it was a wee sign and a wee bit hidden at that. Yes plan B spot is the Busker's Pitch. Thanks for the mats Pixie. Can't believe I drew blood. Chicken hope to make it to your housewarming after a bit of a boogie to Kooii at the Tongue n' Groove. Oh and chicken, HATS OFF TO YOUR RULE BABY!!! clap clap clap

Is the sandsculpture still happening?

"Be the Bunny"

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Ah, missed the sign! (sent the kids out scouting while I stayed with the car.. clearly a mistake!)
So I'll just have to make up for missing Monday by having a fireparty on Friday.... gee, tough life!! Hope to see lots of lovelies there!

I am having a Lighting of the Lamps party in June so I will canvas for best dates.... the weekend before the Solstice I suspect.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:

*oh dear*

guys this is not juggle related but this friday night we cant have the fire thing at our house!!!! I thought Id put it in here as well as all over the site so everyone knows...SORRY~!! something urgent has come up!
*big sad face*

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey folks,
Anyone want to come to my place (Everton Park) Friday night instead, is most welcome.. Ben-ja-men and Lexie are here and keen to meet folks...
PM me for address...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
sweetie I MAY be able to make an appreance it depends on a whole heap of things... are Ben and Lexie coming to moonfest?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
we most certainly will be smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Page: ...