Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > bay area/norcal-happy birthday goa gil

Login/Join to Participate

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
so anyone going to goa gil's birthday party? if not what the hell is wrong with you? go get your ticket now. this guy is utter insanity, he'll spin for like almost 24 hours straight!

click here flyer front and here flyer back for more info.

hope to see somma you there

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Remind me next year when i'm living there....looks awesome!
BTW i'm sending that tape tomorrow!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
...soon as i figure out how Skunk does that double poi between the legs turn he does in the video!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
oh, the double wicked pisser. cool move. I like the one I saw him do a couple of weeks ago better, which was like a double wicked pisser, but he did throws rather then turns. crazy sheite.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

nuttyman54member
7 posts

Posted:
When is the party? and how do i get tickets

Attention to health is life greatest hindrance. - Plato (427-347 B.C.E.) Plato was a bore. - Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal. - Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910) I'm not going to get into the ring with Tolstoy. - Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961) Hemingway was a jerk. - Harold Robbins

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
nuttyman, click the links I put up, they should explain everything you wish to know. if not link this should. just look under tour dates.