Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The 2nd Annual Texas Zen Music Festival!!! 9-21-02!!!

Login/Join to Participate

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
well hello fire kidz...and glowing kidz...and sparkly..shut up brain!! ok im back i was just wanting to know who all was gonna be out at zen this year to all you oklahomo, and arkansass', and damnit brain shut up!! anyways i just wanted to know who allwas gonna be out there that posts on this board...excuse my brain its a little excited about this weekends line up...check it out..

https://www.dallasraves.org/forums/calendar.php?s=&action=getinfo&eventid=1743

really very nice...i fink so at least..specially the DnB room.. so if u are gonna go out there then post it on here...if ya want...or ill let my brain...nevermind...hehe

sorry for the insane message im a little wacko today..haha

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

jaidendawnmember
38 posts

Posted:
Sorry love. The zen fest conflicted with another Texas festival this weekend. I worked main stage last year and felt like playing this year. The show should be great though. I have pals that have been working on it for months. Should be lovely. Have a great time!

~~Every Object, Every Being, Is A Jar Full Of Delight...~~

jaidendawnmember
38 posts

Posted:
Curiouser and Curiouser.....
Did I just read a post that was put up by you on the 19th....
That you were not going?
Confusion...
Are you doing something else, or can you go now...
none of my buisness of course....
still...wondering

have fun wereever you end up this weekend
and put some umph in it!

~~Every Object, Every Being, Is A Jar Full Of Delight...~~

337 posts

Posted:
well i mi9ght be i might not...i *really* want to..but then again i have been hearing alot of shit that they are going to close the party down by 12am...what the f**k is up wif that?!?! iwill be pissed the crap off if they close the party at midnight!!

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Damn I went to the venue early to set up with puffers paradise crew,and it was vacant,sans people,we were told it was cancelled till november ,gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dammit if I could find the dude that told me that I would duct tape him to the grill of my truck whilst i proceeded to show him some stunman driving.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

337 posts

Posted:
you dont even know what you missed that night!! it was the fattest fukkin party i have been to all year long!! db, dara, ak1200, ed rush, and almost every other DnB spinner threw down suum mad ass beats, and then on top of that the x-ecutioners and glaude and bad boy bill, and acosta??!?! omg!! havent seen a better lineup in about a year!! well, gotta run for now man im spinning fire tomorrow if you wanna come out, hit me up on my cell...peace vapor