KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
A weee birdy has infomred me that there are a few things going on in your town this weekend...

eg..."Friday is Planet Zogg
2nd birfday - acid trance all nighter - then Poi in the Park on saturday
followed by a massive multi rig party alnight saturday too (and it's free too.
which is always a bonus)."

So Josh and I are going to get on a coach and come down Friday afternoon probably till Monday afternoon, then we will bus it back to Manchester.

We are looking for people to meet up with and hand out with, and a place to crash, and transportation where possible.

Want to meet all you guys...

Who knows Mr. Cantus you might get your family reunion after all..

Lots of hungs and stuff...

Kate

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Dig up mr PK's email address (it's probably on www.poiinthepark.co.uk somwhere) and you have to meet Noona! But I hear Orange is still away so won't be there If you go to Planet Zogg you'll see loadsa spinners apparently.

Sheffield seems to be the place to be, have fun!

Oh, and when you guys coming down to London again??? 5th October maybe Or will we have to come up to Manchester. Don't know how much northerness I can take!

[ 18 September 2002, 11:55: Message edited by: Dom ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm PMing you all the appropriate email addys Kate honey.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Transportation? Do you not have feet? Mostly sheffield is walking. And it's hilly. Although heading Zoggward generally requires taxis. And staggering back does too.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
if i had the space i would offer it and my services, but unfortunatly we gots a house full. might be at zogg dunno yet...on the sick and have no money... but wi be in the park saturday from early...any ideas on this party? NTA? locations? lifts?...i hate being poor.
but hey wecomes to josh and kat yay cant wait to meet you guys if you make sheffield.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
hello there!!! hopefully i will be going to zogg so there is a possibiliy of crashing at mine for the few hours in between zogg and pip ... though saturdays can become quite spontaneous so we could end up anywherein those hours! however am very broke and have no transport ... still its a possibility failing that i can chat up simon who lives in the same house who has folks coming up from eastbourne anyway so should be coming home afterwards and should be at pip too!!!!!!!! liam who normally takes in the poi strays (sorry chaps no offence intended)is in norfolk at the mo though he may be back for zogg...there's another possibility!

as for the multi-rig see www.nta303.co.uk xxxxxxxxxxx

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
just spoken to liam (sacred_spiral) he says your very welcome there as he's back from norfolk...yipee!!!

if i don't go to zogg, look froward to meeting you both at pip xxxxxxxxxx

693 posts

Posted:
Yay!!

Ok, we get into Sheffeild at about 7.30-8ish on Friday. Gonna be going to Planet Zoog on Friday night, and hopefully going to PIP and the free party on Saturday, then its back on the bus to Manchester on Sunday.

woo woo... I am so excited to meet all of you.

And thanks to Liam we are not strays anymore *swishes tail and purrs*

So see you all sooner rather then later...

Yay

Kate

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I finally get to meet my most distant little sister yay

Meh

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
im not moving to sheffild till sunday, does this mean i dont get to meet you and josh ?

[ 20 September 2002, 09:58: Message edited by: lolli ]

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
sheffield suddenly lacking an extra e

tries to sneak it back in without breaking the neon lights

damn so cant spell tonight

[ 20 September 2002, 09:57: Message edited by: lolli ]

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

Walking_Corpsemember
6 posts

Posted:
Will be able to find u somewhere to crash between Zogg and the free party... Some people know me as Joe, more as Canadian Joe....

Should be at Zogg (ahh, sod the overdraft...)
It's not hard to find me (just ask anyone) or i should be in a velvet suit....

Looking forwards to meetin u....

....excuse me, i'm far too drunk too live..

see u at Zogg

oh, my mobile no is 07759008848 if u want to text me (i don't pick up my phone to numbers i don't know...)

In order to preserve our sanity during the day, we must go insane every night...

693 posts

Posted:
Hey thats cool, but unfortunetly we don't have a mobile, so if we are going to ring you will get an unknown number... so this weekend if you do get an unknown number or a private number (as in we are calling from a public phone) then yeah.. its probably us

Kate and Josh

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Thanks Sheffield for showing us a lovely time.

Planet Zogg was fun, I dont know if I have ever seen so many people pulling off crazy technical poi work - good work everyone!

Poi in the park was great too! Nice to put some faces to the names, and I'm sure Kate and I will be coming back for another dose soon enough.

Thanks especially to Liam for letting us crash and always offering to make the tea.

Thanks also to Mr Cantus, for dropping us off at the Bus station, you and Liam were top notch hosts.

Cheers,

Josh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
glad you both enjoyed yourselves

sorry i wasn't in a very communicative state of brain when i got home yesterday but it was all i could do to stay awake after the trip back from the hebrides - hopefully i'll be more alive next time we meet.

you both coming to headcharge on friday?

wherever you go, there you are.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nice one for dropping in on sheffield guys, was wicked to meet you both and see you both spin, some really nice styles and techniques you got. hope to see you guys again soon.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
I'm soooo sorry for being so vacant/twatted/mindlessly giggly when I met you briefly at Zogg, mushrooms always totally destroy any communication skills and I feel such a twat for not being able to talk.

somebody slap me round the face with a wet fish!

But hey Manchester isn't too far away!

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
*Slaps Noona round the face with a wet fish*

Kate and Josh it was lovely to meet you. Josh you are awesome with your staves and Kate I love the way you move with your poi. Take care both of you.

Onelove Thistlefirepixie

Ps Sunny says thanks for all the cuddles

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Would Sunny be the tree climbing nut?

Meh

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
If mutt is what you mean, then yes that will be Sunny

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
i thought it was a pedigree whatchamacallit.

Meh