Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ok, here is the run of it. There are never ne real big spin get togethers.On the 2nd weekend of Nov. I will try to have a mass gathering of fire performers meet for a winter spin. But THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF 20+ people will show up. Location specifics will be released upon confirmation of people showing up

[ 06 November 2002, 06:59: Message edited by: Bram ]

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
hey dude if i make it back to bc by then count me and my meteors down for the count but right now im stuck in ft mac alberta kep me posted

swiftythefireguy@hotmail.com

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ok
I am have just finished making the posters to put up around the Nth. Island. It is going in a park just past Courtenay on the island

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Blaze NetworksBRONZE Member
41 posts

Posted:
on the island??? i'll try to make it... just keep in touch with me and yeah.... e-mail me with all the info!! azian_bunkin@hotmail.com it is

hrm... lets burn stuff.... jah!

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Spread the word people, tell all the spinners you know that live close by and carpool over here to save costs of transportation. seeing as how for 2 peeps and a car it is $60

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
::bump::

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
im back outta that frozen waste land . a spin together sounds great but what about doin in vancouver or somwthin theres seems to be a lot of spinners around

swifty

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo Bram, sure ya wanna insist on that particular number of peeps? wanna go through with a starter burn if a smaller number get together, enjoy it, and then wanna go for more peeps next time?

would be great if ya got a gathering goin, dude.

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Swifty, I'm sure it would help too if wasn't stuck on the ROCK