Jimmember
24 posts

Posted:
JARRED - 12th October, K90 & Beamish playing at the Gaiety, south parade pier, Portsmouth. Gonna be well fat

If the weathers good I'm gonna be doing some fire spinning on the beach just by the pier from 8:00pm. Anyone else welcome to come along and join in. Would be good to meet some spinners from the area, grew up in Portsmouth but have moved to Bristol now.

Should be an amazing party, I think we've got a laser sorted out, free fruit, ice lollies and all that jazz!!

I'm supposed to be doing a double staff performance on stage at some point in the night as well. If anyone else is interested in playing with some glow toys on stage, contact me and I'll try sort it out.

So to anyone living near Portsmouth who fancies gettin jarred, come along and spread the love

Its a fish!

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Sounds good. I'll be there if the weather's not too bad.
Wouldn't mind playing with the glow toys, either, if someone else is providing them (none of my own )and I can have a little practice first.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Jimmember
24 posts

Posted:
Cool man, I'll keep u informed.

I've got two electroglo staffs I'm gonna be performing with. Thats all I got for now, which you're welcome to use. If others bring some more props might be able to get some other stuff happenin, so spread the word!

Incidently, do u know what the police are like with fire performance on the beach in Portsmouth? South Parade Pier's right opposite Time and Envy and stuff like that isn't it, so I imagine there'll be a police presence at weekends to keep the townies in check!!

I'll probably bring a little fire extinguisher and bucket o water etc to make sure safety's not an issue.

Hope to see u there

Its a fish!