Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
https://www.frontiernet.net/~castle/Techniques/FirePlay.htmlI've
got white gas and torches with me just about all the time grin Is there a reason they say to use the bad fuels? Wouldn't it work just as well with white gas. Or does the mix they suggest burn much quicker and colder? I can see the next person askin me for a flaming mind warp now.. Oh what a surprise they'll be in for.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Did you read through any other parts of that site. I did. I think that their advice was shaky at best on alot of the issues. I also realise that much of what was there was not written by the site authors so...I dunno. I couldn't find an email addy. It was interesting though. The flogging lesson was funny, as was the lesson on knife play (they really need to learn how to do it). And playful piercing? shocked------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

crispyxmember
53 posts

Posted:
I've done fire play with white gas and one advantage to using rubbing alcohol is that the flame is far more managable. Especially when the person is upright it can be easy to burn the persons hair with white gas because of the much larger flame. If this is being done for private pleasure why take the risk when the sensation is pretty much the same with rubbing alcohol.

How is it ever possible to feel safe and secure in a world in which everyone dies?

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks knagi, know when someone says I'm crazy coz I play with fire, I can say, "I'm not crazy, these people are crazy" and direct them to that site. (just kidding)Actually I'm deliberately not going to steer anyone towards that site, I personally find fire erotic only as a light source, and the idea of a burning person sickens me.The trouble with sexual use of dangerous things is that they are always done in private and hidden, so if anything goes wrong, there is no-one there to help (no matter what the site says), and even for minor injuries, the particpants are hesitant to seek medical help. I'm assuming this osrt of thing would always be indoors, making fumes and all things toxic far more dangerous than usual...Obviously, this is just my opinion, as is everything we all post here, I'm not putting people down who do this, just letting people know it's not my thing and some dangers that might come up...but, in general, just eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 07 September 2001).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

crispyxmember
53 posts

Posted:
Haven't been to many fetish parties have you?? I'd say more of it happens for the rush of having the people watching. Generally people doing this in private are also into it enough to be safe. It's just like fire performing, if a person is seriouse they know thier safty, it's generally people doing it purely to be "cool" that are careless.

How is it ever possible to feel safe and secure in a world in which everyone dies?

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
So white gas wouldn't be very controlable. Maybe I should throw a bottle of rubbing achohl in my bag.. Could use it to wash my hands on these horrid 3 day hippyfests with no showers! Hey can't this stuff be used to sanitize burns too?

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC