BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
A couple of us are starting to get together a regular meet in Brighton, outside the 'Fortune of War' pub on the beach. A few people met up this Tuesday (August 27th), but I couldn't make it, and were hoping to get some more people down there next week.

It would be great to see anyone who spins poi, devil sticks, staff, juggling; fire or non fire; the more the better. Its all about sharing moves, helping new spinners, learning from the more experienced, and generally having fun doing what we all love.

Neil and Cazzy (don't know their HoP names) are the ones who idea this was, so i'm kinda stealing their wind by starting this thread.

Hope as many people as can, are able to make it. 8pm seems to be a good time, so hope to see loads of you down then.

Azie xxxx

The bigger the pants the better!

Tobemember
1 post

Posted:
when is the next get together?

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
Next one is Tuesday 3rd September, which is tomorrow.

xxx

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
hey guys, should have thought about this AGES ago, but i'm around bton till the end of the month... anyone want to meet up?? i'm down this weekend certainly, and can prolly be down anytime till sat 28th september

Cheers

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
Hu Havoc,

Come down tonight if you can. Were generally there from about 8:30 onwards. At the moment theres not loads of us, its kinda scattered , different people each week, but Tom and Jun are down there every week, and theres a few others. Its been really nice the last few weeks. I may not be down there tonight as i'm having university dissertation issues, but i'm gona try.

Hope to see you there.

teknogrebomember
1 post

Posted:
Well nobody turned up except me last night Oh well. Next time. I'm away for a week, but as long as there isn't a thunderstorm or something, I'll be down the tuesday after. Hopefully I'll see someone down there then!

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
Oh I'm really sorry teknogrebo that you were the only one there on tuesday , wonder where the others were; i had to go to a friends birthday so couldn't make it. Afriad I won't be there this week either , i've gone to visit my parents for a week in Surrey; def be there the week after weather perminting, think as winter kicks in we may have to rethink venue.

xxxx

MaDMouSeFiReBoYmember
49 posts

Posted:
Hey all, apologies for the no-show last week, just had had one of "those" hectic weeks....no energy and all that jazz!

Hope to see you all there this week, dont forget your woollies though!

MMFB!

Distorted sex drive in space was already known to be a sticky knoblem - BRASS EYE