Linniemember
5 posts

Posted:
Hi,

I would like to know if there are people around here who live in Holland, or who know if there are poi workshops.

Greetings, Linnie

Wikkamanmember
259 posts

Posted:
Hey Linnie,
I don't know if there are any Poi things in Holland but I thought that I'd answer your post because it looked lonely all on its own. If your ever in Birmingham UK though be sure to drop us an email and we can link up and have a spin.

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.-- Ken Kesey

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
i used to live in arnhem but at that time i didnt know what poi was!! silly me... but i come back over every so often and there is a spin meet in amsterdam and rotterdam, last time i came over i went to the on ein rotterdam and had a classic time, met some great people as well, if you look on the meet others page there should be people you can contact.
this is the email from a dutch guy who goes to the rotterdam meet and you can try asking him...
marcohasgonetraveling@hotmail.com marcohasgonetraveling@hotmail.com

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
oh yeah and nxt time i come over i will give you a shout... see you then

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Firetwirlermember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey lenny

Im from holland and know a few poi shops. Give ma a Email at mike@firetwirlers.com and ill tell you where to find it.

Cheers!

HOP Newsletter