MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Me, yup, me. I'm doing a gig in the Fridge in Brixton. Its Antiworld on Sat 3rd August. Its gonna be great, they've got a fire license. I have to go down there in a bit and show the Lambeth Council we won't burn down their venue.
I am performing with Headfunk Pyro Circus. If ya want to get real sweaty and dance to banging music and see some *ahem* great performers, then come down.

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Funky, BamBam, and a few others were performing there last week. Sadly this means I've taken far too many drugs already this month and will have to give it a miss coz I'm getting old and all that jazz but good luck man........

PS Why haven't I seen either of you on a Tuesday night? (**taps foot impatiently doing his best impression of his mum**)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Were you there on last Friday?? I was there also, and was cahting to BamBam and Ogre and the like. Who is u and wot u look like quite frankly?? I live outta London so keep not making Tuesdays. I will one day tho...

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.