• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Moohaahaa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Total posts: 382
Posted:Me, yup, me. I'm doing a gig in the Fridge in Brixton. Its Antiworld on Sat 3rd August. Its gonna be great, they've got a fire license. I have to go down there in a bit and show the Lambeth Council we won't burn down their venue.
I am performing with Headfunk Pyro Circus. If ya want to get real sweaty and dance to banging music and see some *ahem* great performers, then come down.

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Delete Topic

SmallBoy - x

SmallBoy - x

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2737
Posted:Funky, BamBam, and a few others were performing there last week. Sadly this means I've taken far too many drugs already this month and will have to give it a miss coz I'm getting old and all that jazz but good luck man........

PS Why haven't I seen either of you on a Tuesday night? (**taps foot impatiently doing his best impression of his mum**)

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Delete

Moohaahaa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Moohaahaa

enthusiast

Total posts: 382
Posted:Were you there on last Friday?? I was there also, and was cahting to BamBam and Ogre and the like. Who is u and wot u look like quite frankly?? I live outta London so keep not making Tuesdays. I will one day tho...

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

Delete