Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > S.diego, north, and orange county rollcall

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay i just want to get an idea of how many of us there are here int the southern cal area. leave your name and contact info here.

i am also wanting to set up a big BBQ and spin session on the beach at my house so everyone let me know if you would like to make it. i am planning on doing it about the 17 of august. please let me know if you are interested, and how many other fire people you can round up to go to this. i want this to be huge...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Kyrian i'm stuffing you in my suitcase

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
wonderful lady,
i will see you then. hey kyrian, cant wait to see you too. think you can fit into the suitcase? well if not i will see you for the holidays. ill e-mail ya later. isnt it just great how things come together...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
think you can fit into the suitcase?
LOL! Hey pozee i'll be out there in random places for 3 weeks and i'm a typical girl in that i have a million outfits so you can just imagine the size of my suitcase! LOL, did you ever see "Joe versus the Volcano"? Remember his luggage? LOL! That's me! Fitting a 100 lb girl in there shouldn't be a problem...she'll just have to compete with all my shoes!

~Charles Baudelaire

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Wewt!!!

Nyx n' Kyrian (coming later, hopefully *snickers at Kyrian*) down to good ol' Sandy-Ego! Yay n' stuff!

*passes out candy*

Kinudin

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
joe vs the volcano, hillarious!! i havent seen that in forever. does your luggage double as a boat? no i completely understand, its going to be a long trip and you want to be ready for it right? well you have to let me know what your budget is for sightseeing, and what you like. nature trails, city scales. just let me know. and i might be able to get you a better deal on a rental car with a military discount and a couple of hookups. but i wil have to check into that. anyways, look forward to finally putting a face to the name. take care lady. oh yeah my cell number is 760-224-5000 if you want to get ahold of me...

anyone got a light?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
quote:
Nyx sez: Kyrian i'm stuffing you in my suitcase
EXACTLY what i was gonna say, the minute you said you were practically Nyx's neighbor, and you wanted to come out too.

Ray will now research maximum luggage sizes associated with tickets on different airlines, as well as civilian and military cargo in case Nyx has to give up her upholstered seat to sit in a crate with you to fit the budget, and don't worry, he seems a pro at unloading and opening those things.

(btw Ray, check your PMs)

yea, be irresistibly drawn here by pozee's gleeful hosting, taking an air excursion with Nyx, did i tell you the sun over the beaches are fantastic this summer...?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
oh, yeah, and go ahead, do have some candycane outta candy K's hand, before we swing you North thru central SoCal, and parade you through Disneyland, c@nter you along a Hollywood stunt horse's course, or up a rockface among the Joshua Trees in the desert along with Nyx in leather halters, where the sun gild your bare shoulders as an undercoat for deep, gleaming bronze...

but meanwhile, babe, you're SO BUSTED in my Intro thread now!...

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Yep, I'll be there holding a big sign I'd give it a 99.9% chance that Pozee will be right there next to me, so he will hook you up with a good car if worse comes to worse I'll let you use mine since I work all 2 blocks from where I live so it aint no biggie for me. As long as you can drive a standerd and not trash me car hehe.

Ohh and Mike she will be wareing a chainmaile halter top!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
jejejejejejeje.... cool

1,325 posts

Posted:
So are we going to have a gathering in Nyx's honor? I mean, I know there's a gathering on the 17th... but Nyx Isnt' gonna be there for that! And I'd hate to have you (Nyx) come to Sandy-Ego and me not meet you!

2,905 posts

Posted:
heck ya we are!!! I dont know what we will do yet but we will do something, who knows we could all spin in the airport parking lot hehe. I think we'd get aressted for that but then again you look wrong at security guard and you'll aressted hehe. Ohh Nyx the good wire is orderd and on its way!! should be here by tuesday or wed.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay so we obviously want to meet while nyx is here. the question is where and when. i am open for suggestions. nyx, do you think you are going to be tired after your flight into SD? if so than that rules out tuesday. but if now we could head right over to fiesta island and hit it up at about 830 or so.

if that doesnt work i think we should plan on wednesday night a little earlier and probably the same place. i dont think anyone wants to drive all the way up to my place. so let me know your ideas and if you are free or not...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
I suggest Spankys fav, South Shores, it is just one turn past fiesta island and it is open all night unlike the island.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
works for me,
jsut want to make sure that there are going to be a couple of people there to play with...

anyone got a light?

1,325 posts

Posted:
Just tell me a date and I'll ask if I can get a ride.

(//edit getting a ride means basicly asking my parents if I can go, If I can they'll give me a ride)

[ 02 August 2002, 06:53: Message edited by: Kinudin ]

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Yay!! Tired on Tuesday? No way! And if i am i'll just find a couple red bulls and i'll be good for an all-nighter! Can't wait to spin with you guys!
And pozee, as far as sightseeing i'm pretty much up for anything! I love nature and especially the ocean but i also enjoy the city so, whatever! You saying you'll be my friendly fire twirling tour guide?!
See ya soon!

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
how does tuesday at about 830 sound?

anyone got a light?

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Here we are..... 8:30 works for me.

1,325 posts

Posted:
Tuesday the 13th?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
yep, the very night she gets into town we are going to get together. are you able to do that? ihope so. just would not be right without ya.

hey dulce ill see ya there. are you going to the orange county thing tomorrow night? i think i am so let me know...

anyone got a light?

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Yes, I will let you know. I am a maybe right now

1,325 posts

Posted:
Mrr. I have no kevlar around in the house. And no money to buy any. I think I'll just buy some glowsticks n' spin those.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
kinudin, i might be able to bring you some kevlar, if it gets here before i leave!

~Charles Baudelaire

1,325 posts

Posted:
No it's aight. Kyrian and I decided that I'm gonna buy 16 feet of kevlar for a staff. (it's 1/16 inches thick and the HoP ones are 1/8). I might be able to make my poi by the 13th.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Hey Nyx you gonna send over those pics or you just gonna make me guess what you look like?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
a tuesday, sure will try to make it!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

1,325 posts

Posted:
Yay. Bought some Kevlar today. ^_^ Should be pretty cool to use my second home made fire toy!

DISCLAIMER: If the wicking falls off. It was the screw's fault (jk I'm gonna spin it as fast as I can so it doesn't fall off. But yay! My second fire toy!)

Kinudin

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Kinudin, where did ya get your kevlar?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

1,325 posts

Posted:
Renegade Juggling

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
anyone ever notcied renegade charges more for shipping than Malcolm does?

just a side note.

they have smaller wicking avalible, which i would like for my next poi wicks.

but if ur getting larger wicking homeofpoi is less expensive unless you can get around shipping charges

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Page: ...