Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > S.diego, north, and orange county rollcall

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay i just want to get an idea of how many of us there are here int the southern cal area. leave your name and contact info here.

i am also wanting to set up a big BBQ and spin session on the beach at my house so everyone let me know if you would like to make it. i am planning on doing it about the 17 of august. please let me know if you are interested, and how many other fire people you can round up to go to this. i want this to be huge...

anyone got a light?

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Woo hoo count me in bud!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sweet so that makes, uhhh...

yeah 2 great. i knwo there is a lot more out there so please keep this alive so everyone can see it...

anyone got a light?

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I can go, but if my mom has to goto grandparent's house, then it's a no. (They're moving... so gotta help )

Wewt. If I do go, I'll bring the digital camera and we'll have fire piccy's of everyone doing fire! Yay and stuff!

Kinudin

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey kinudin,
it is going to be at night time so hopefull that will help. where does your grama live? where is she moving?

anyone got a light?

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
She's just moving a few streets down from where she used to live. No biggie. I'm sure if I helped it'd get done faster.

So you're saying it's at night? Aroudn what times, because if it's later than possible to move stuff I prolly most definintly could come.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
cool,
yeah most likely it will be right around sunset so we can have the night time to work with. anyways, hey check your PM's and get back with me cool...

anyone got a light?

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
Uh, I'd be interested in going, if I can get a ride, so that means 2 more or no more. My success in getting down there in the past makes this probably a no more, but, we'll see.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
capistran o beach huh? isnt that like half an hour north of oceanside? if so, maybe i can give or get you a ride...

anyone got a light?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
i think i can make this, so calvran, dude, your ride is covered, now we're rolling in S OC, let's see how many will go down South with us, and Oceanside is the closest major place, plus these fire folx are SOOOOO COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
great people, lets see how many we can get to go. i would love for this to be a great big gathering. there is plenty of room for everyone, its the beach...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
WAAAAAAA!!!
I'll be at Firedance in Santa Cruz by then! I want to meet up with you guys! 11th thru the morning of the 15th...that's when i'll be available in CA...after that, probably won't be back in CA till at least next year
Let me reiterate....
WAAAAA!!!!!
Any possibility of something going on during my time frame?

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey nyx,
for you i can definately make something happen. if you can make it to san diego for a night, let me know which night and i WILL make something happen...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Nyx you had better try to make it to SD. If I made a list of people that I wanted to meet you would be in the top 10 so get your azz down here!!!

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Awww...*blushing*
All i need to do is find a cheap flight back to San Jose to be in time to meet people on the 15th...i don't mind driving down there but it would suck up too much time and would be draining to drive down and back. I looked on line and all i could find were flights that connected in Phoenix and were like $200. I'm still trying though... I know someone who lives there and flies all around for business so i'm hoping he'll know something!

~Charles Baudelaire

2,905 posts

Posted:
Nyx I did some looking for you, I didnt know dates or times so I improvised check out these

cheap flights

If you dont find anything you want, let me know. I love looking online for stuff.

[ 27 July 2002, 06:23: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Yay!!

~Charles Baudelaire

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Hey Ray...if i promise to come to San Diego will you make me a chainmail bikini outfit?!

~Charles Baudelaire

2,905 posts

Posted:
Only if I get to watch you put it on

Hell I have never done anyting like that, I could make a top for ya the only problem is, well your shaped a bit different from me. I would need to know measurements and what not, I could make a cool haulter top for you, then I wouldnt need your more personal info. Hmm I will see what I can hammer out.

I have never tried to make anything other than a shirt, and gloves and jewlery. So I dont know how it would turn out hehe. I will give it a whirl, already have a thought forming in my head.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Ooooo, can i be the tester? puhleeeze?! i love chainmail stuff but it's too damn expensive! check out this web site to see what i mean-

https://www.sblades.com/

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
so does that mean you are ocming down here or not? well lut us know what day so we can all get together...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Yep you can be the tester I need to do some work, I was thinking of using full persion for the hemming and the strap around the neck and 4 in 1 for the body. I'd use 6 in 1 but my ring diamiter is pretty darn small. Any hoo I will get back with you on exactly what you need.

Wow some of those designs are amazing, hmm I will have to look for some paterens or something like that. I might try 6 in 1 so that you dont have to wear a lining or something under it and still be modest, unless you dont want to be modest.

[ 27 July 2002, 11:42: Message edited by: Raymund Phule ]

2,905 posts

Posted:
Nyx check your PMs!!

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
so does that mean you are ocming down here or not? well lut us know what day so we can all get together...
I have to iron out details and firm up my money situation but i'm really going to try to get down there. I'll know for sure this week...sure you don't mind a houseguest for 1 or 2 days?

~Charles Baudelaire

the man behind the curtainmember
52 posts
Location: second star on the right and straight on till morn...

Posted:
yeah, i'm down. though i might have to work around work. god this real people shit sucks. i'm also sure pixie would be interested if somebody gives her a pm. the best way to reach me is through jacktheknaveofhearts@yahoo.com thx

may you travel far andlive in interesting times.unless you a bhuddist in which case i wish you nothing

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hey Nyx, san jose to san diego = $80 round trip on southwest. i checked it out a week or two ago

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
houseguests are not a problem, so just let us knwo when you are coming in. if ya need a ride from the airport or anything jsut ask and i am sure one of us can make something happen.

now about the party. still want to do it on the 17th i think, i just kind of need a head count to get food and stuff so le tme know how many people are coming with you. bring as many as you want. uhhhh

im done...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
You know me Pozee, if you need anything I'll be more than willing to help out.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
Kyrian...actually, it's $73 one way, $186 round trip, but thanks for trying

I spoke with a friend of mine who makes the trip between LA and San Fran all the time and he says i'm nuts to try and fit this in. He says that maybe i could make it to San Diego in 10 hours if i took the non-scenic route and drove straight through, which i don't want to do. I was planning on taking the scenic route (rte 1?) all the way to do some sightseeing since i've never been there, but my friend says i would have to do that in a two day drive cause it'll take forever. Then there's the fact that i'll be alone so it's not like i'll be able to see much while driving anyway. Time is my enemy here and i really don't have the extra cash to fly both ways so i think i'm screwed here guys.

Hopefully though i'll be able to see many of you at BMan though!

The only other option i have is that i am considering a quick over night trip to Santa Barbara...that way i can see some really beautiful places in CA and not kill myself driving...anyone live in or near there want to get together? Or Pozee & Ray... feel like driving to Santa Barbara for a night? It's kinda halfway, isn't it?

~Charles Baudelaire

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
mus be teh short notice. it was $39 bucks one way on the dates i was looking at...

hope sumtin works out down there

hey, anyone want to play laser tag in december?

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
What dates were you looking at? Can you e-mail me the page? My dates are more than 14 days away which is all you need for advance notice, so i don't get where you're getting those numbers from, i got mine directly from Southwest.

~Charles Baudelaire

Page: ...