Forums > Social Chat > Exit closed, Party in world with Scott Project

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey for everybody who misses Exit on Fridays,come to club WorldIts located on Broadway and 43stSpecial DJ is Scott Project, streight from Germany.18+ classy attireDoors open at 11pmUse ZBT guest list in order to recieve $10 off admission

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
Classy attire as in,, tight black shirt over a pair of neatly pressed khakis? I'm not one to get all snazzy usually soooo, tell me what is required.

We are defined by the choices we make

Diesel_RaVermember
15 posts

Posted:
That Party was a bust :-( World was a Flop However There are a lot more parties going on, Roxy Fridays is going to be hot, its 18+ also Blis in Queens NYC is a hotspot I have lists at Limelight, Sound Factory, World, Saci, Blis, Roxy, NV and a couple of other places all are the same name "DIESELS LIST" if you want more info on ANY nyc party Email me @ DieselRaverXtC@hotmail.com love to hear from you all. BTW all my lists get reduced admission plus VIP Access.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
please place all future posts of this nature in Events Performances and Gatherings forummerci beaucoup! smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.