Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > S.diego, north, and orange county rollcall

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay i just want to get an idea of how many of us there are here int the southern cal area. leave your name and contact info here.

i am also wanting to set up a big BBQ and spin session on the beach at my house so everyone let me know if you would like to make it. i am planning on doing it about the 17 of august. please let me know if you are interested, and how many other fire people you can round up to go to this. i want this to be huge...

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey mike,
yeah tuesday the 13th at 8 pm, south shores. if you need directions,
take the 5 south to sea world drive and go west. take a right on the second street.(the first one past fiesta island and i guess it is somewhere in the parking lot. i have a red ford focus so just look for that.

hey mike are you going to bring my poi down? i really need them if in fact you do have them. if so you are my saviour. i have a wedding to do ont he 24th.

hope to see some of you there. on the way back if anyone wants to stop by my house just to see the location, no problem.

i would love to see some of the orange county peeps come down to check this out. that would be great. talk with you all soon. oh and if you try and e-mail me during the weekend i wont answer because i dont work...

anyone got a light?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
IS TUESDAY night NYX arrival gathering on at South Shores?
OMG my name has become a label! Okay i'm starting to get nervous! Now i'm scared to spin in front of everyone... you'll all have to cover your eyes and peep through your fingers so I won't see! LOL! No laughing at my expense, k? I suck at spinning!
*runs off to hide in the corner*
*whimper*

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i dont have a lazy ass freak, the 13th i want to be at south shore and possibly the 14th go to the caves in dana point. i dont really care what happens. just give me a light...

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
dont worry nyx we all suck. so you are not allowed to watch us either. well, its quitting time, have a great weekend all and i hope to see you all on tuesday...

anyone got a light?

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
If there's one thing ur not Nyx, it's shy! lol, that's for me to do. Just impress them all by doing ur jelly moves. (basically i'm referring to naything where you put your body in an insane position- )

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Ya whatever Pozee, come on you dont even drive to the beach like a normal person... noooo you have to live on it, I mean what kinda hoopya is that!?!?!?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
Wha, so there is South Shores on the 13th, and then something in the local caves on the 14th? I'm confused but it sounds cool.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Nyx,

yes, you've been a headliner name for a week now, out here, on our evolving website's calendar, it's NYX WELCOME PARTY.

...and do you like say a mile RT of hiking at night with a black ocean view?

...and dunno about your hunger for malls, but up the coast here in southern and central Orange County, ya also got The Block, a fully Gen XY open air mall i really like in the City of Orange, a rarity of its kind nationwide, besides posh stuff like Fashion Island where department stores are faced with travertine marble over koi ponds...
~

calvran and i are coming. Bumble and Elena will be coming as well in a 2nd car, and we'll letcha know as we hear from other OrangeFire peeps
~

pozee

of course i'll bring ya what i have in hand, but dude, ya should know... they've... grown... a... a... well, kinda like a... TAIL!
~

Y'all

pozee's "caves" are Pirate's Cove as locals call it, and what i call Pirate's Lookout (the shallowly scooped rockshelf right over the waves).

if pozee and Nyx come up to Pirate's Cove wednesday night the 14th and would enjoy the company (but then, ya know, Nyx is hot shit, and Ray's already her intimate dresser) we Orange peeps will just wing it with 'em.

or if Nyx likes hiking at night, i'd be happy to guide a party after Pirate's Cove to some short hills, yeah with residential just out of stone's throw, for hilltop spinning with a view of black Pacific at night...i have 3 spots in mind, 2 a little north in Laguna, 1 a little south in Dana Point and on the way home to Oceanside...

Some local bud of pozee let him know this stuff, ok?

[ 11 August 2002, 07:27: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

2,905 posts

Posted:
I can call him and let him know, I have to call him on monday, I am sure he wont mind an early phone call

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
thanx, Ray, slightly edited ^ that message since ya replied... course, monday pozee may catch this on line, so if anyone local's gonna call him this weekend, cool too, just heads up in advance, or in case Nyx really wants to see malls (?? or was this plan B??) if she wanted any up here before sundown on wednesday...

[ 11 August 2002, 08:12: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Spanky, my OC riders are likely to be impatient, but for my part i'd be happy to drop ya off if no one going south steps up. how come mapquest sez it's only 9 miles but 30 minutes drivin time?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
MapQuest is evil. It said someone living in Tierrasanta lived in Del Mar.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
i always look over those evil replies and re-do them

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Nyx, celebrity gal, here's your event on our site-under-construction:

We Love Nyx Welcome Party

you prolly only showed your FACE to Ray, but we got ya back, baby!

~
(course i'm gonna change how EVERYTHING looks & works later - we're just a tiny bump on Oceanside's head right now)

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
i'm scared
i'm also tired...i leave in the morning and i'm looking forward to meeting all of you...even those of you who are freaking me out!
nighty-night!

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

2,905 posts

Posted:
Nyx dunt you worrie about nothing, just enjoy your flight and I will clean out my trunk so we can fit all your stuff in my car, heavens knows we cant fit half of it in Pozee's little focous hehe

dulce flamesmember
234 posts

Posted:
Wow, this thread got awful big while I was gone. Tuesday should be fun and I've got the afternoon off on Wednesday so I am available if NYX wants some more people showing her around... We can chat about Santa Cruz too.... Orange County crew.. Calvran, do you have my Infected Mushroom CD? If so, I'd love it if it made it to San Diego on Tuesday..I kinda miss it. I look forward to seeing everyone!!

2,905 posts

Posted:
Dulce it would be great on my end if I can have a co pilot that knows where the heck everything is!!

I have chewed through 120 ft of wire and still not finished Nyx's haltertop I am out of wire and have more on order, but it wont get here in time for me to finish the piece!! I feel bad, I shouldnt have waited for the wire I shoulda just used what I had available

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
hey, we're all last-minute, but we're terrific

Spanky, ya got it, dulce, voiced a reminder, sorry for delay, Ray, start ripping apart your grandma's antique corset, your compound's fence, your sparkplug cables and every coathanger in your wardrobe, then go get a mechanic from the base shop drunk right away...Kinudin, bring LOTS of candy, we're gonna need it, HERE SHE COMES and ya may have to administer emergency glucose to her intravenously from the airport on a gurney to the docks... Kyrian, stay in voice range for moral support!...

[ 12 August 2002, 15:14: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

1,325 posts

Posted:
Got it Firemike. Making a run to Costco tommorrow.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
wow, looks like it should be a great turnout. cant wait to see ya all there. tomorrow is th ebig gathering and i think it is going ot turn out to be a good one. guess i will need to get a camera to get a group picture for myself. talk with you all soon...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Pozee, I'll call you tonight, I am opening tomorrow so I will be off around noon. I have to clean out my trunk and what not but I will have a friend comming to take some pictures.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sweet man,
digital camera or regular? no biggie. ill talk with you later...

anyone got a light?

1,325 posts

Posted:
My dad said he would bring a digital camera and a video camera.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Digital bud but bring all the cameras that we can, the more pics the better!!!

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
WOHOO!!!
this should be a great time. see you all there...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Well me being a dumbarse I didnt call Pozee till 9 pm and he wasnt home so I will have to call him today at work but none the less we will figure out how were gonna pick Nyx up... damn I need to clean out my trunk hehe

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
give me a call ray...

anyone got a light?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
photographers: i know we all enjoy the ease of quick candids, just remember anyone wanna go for high quality, it's done with a tripod, and if ya wanna see the performer's body, ya do have to use flash...it will give a crisp freezeframe if ya camera works well, and will not disturb the flametrails -- ya can see all the advanced advise on this site and elsewhere

in a coupla hours i'll have the new photo gallery up, a HUGE upgrade with thumbs and frames and all, so we'll be ready for the art ya capture!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey mike did you ever decide if you are coming down or not? i dont think we ever got a definate answer? either that or i am just really tired. well, hope to see you there...

anyone got a light?

Page: ...