Forums > Social Chat > glowstick appreciation

Login/Join to Participate

weaselynnBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone!!! I was just looking for a case of glowsticks wholesale, when I stumbled into this website. And I wanted to tell you guys how shocked and amazed I was to find people who love to twirl as much as my friends and I do. We thought we were the only ones!!! I think it's great that there is an entire website devoted to doing what we love. I live in Utica, N.Y. (USA) and I manage a small production company called Microcosm House Productions, and we want our first event to be a glowstick competition. It would be awesome to be able to twirl fire too, so when I get up the courage to start that, I know where to go on the internet. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Weaselynn,well first off let me be the first person from the board to say welcome.I'm from Syracuse NY, and know of MANY local poi/fire/and glowstick spinners from the area.Look me up, love to meet you.N8 ------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Warning weaselynn...once you stumble onto this site, and you anything that resembles an interestin spinning, you will never leave.ill be the second to welcome you behind my hommie N8..Super'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
well, hello weaselynn. so, did you find a good deal on wholesale glowsticks. if so, what's the site name, i'd like to compare prices. and hey, N8. where in the cuse do you live. i live in oneida, but i'm up there all the time. do you go to buttons? if so, i think i might have seen you, or know you. anyway, if you want to get together and spin sometime, let me know. tcorps@hotmail.com

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
www.glowstickfactory.com is a good site...but charges too much shipping/handlingwww.e-glowbiz.com is also good.

EmanSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
hey weaselynn--good luck on twirling....i remember my first couple of times doing it....anyway...my brother goes to Mohawk Valley and he twirls....but he just started too...have a good time!-Eman

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
My holy shit there really are spinners in NY??? I am from Rochester...and really want to learn.

Diesel_RaVermember
15 posts

Posted:
Hell Yeah there are spinners in NyC, most aren't as good as i've seen at parties, but when I hit up Limelight and Webster Hall, occasionally you will see one or two good performances, dueling is very popular, but nowadays breakdancing is pretty impressive now smile

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
wease. welcome and i would also like to meet ya. i'm the martian, i'm n8s girl. gobo we are in camillus area and we do go to buttons you have probably seen us. i'll be sure to email you. wease, email me at grlfrommars14@hotmail.com. trancevibez, you can email me two. anyone else in the area....i would love you invite you all to my area either my house or a park to meet and spend the day spinning. get a hold of me we will work something out.happy twirling.GFM------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
GoBo, I'm from the west end of syracuse near the Zoo, like the martian said we go to Buttons a lot, and yes you'll prolly know us both at first site, we do a lot of doubles moves together.Trancevibez- I go to school in rochester at Nazereth, where you from? I'd love to teach you.Listen the martain and I are putting on a gathering of upstate spinners the weekend of the 22nd. Please come, we'd love to have you up- check for her post in the gatherings section, later.N8------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...