Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Ok how about meeting up with us at Waterloo millenium park. Just next door to the jubilee line exit at the station.

We will meet at about 1pm this saturday 27th july until we get bored, so DFQ, Dromepixie, Bambam, Smallboy and crew don't let me down I know you wanna come along. Anyways all are welcome just turn up and we will be there.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Don't worry man, we love u really.......(Shhhh - I just wanna show off my new wraps/stalls but don't tell Jez)
C y'all Saturday.

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
I'll try an make it

Az abouve, So below...

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Hmmm have to what sort of state I'm in after Logic......although it's going to be a sunny day, soooooo I could sleep in the park

C ya

Lisa

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
That's what I was thinking, Jez is aware we'll all be in a state

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I will be there
Lets go have fun in the sun (while it lasts)

Much love to all those londoners:D
Drome:D

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I'll be there in spirit.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Cant make it cos I'm working so I give you
a present:

1:15pm and 5pm saturday outside the national theatre, southbank
Company f/x
John Paul Zaccarini and co do premier of new aerial show spectacular
tax: free

Plus at 10:30pm theres a really wicked thing too, dance aerial, martial arts. that I AM going to make it to.

be cool, have a good spin
Drew

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
ok peeps Me and Simon will be there from 1pm, but I am sure we can visit Drew a bit later for all those who wanna walk up the road to the South bank. It is only a few mins walk away. Anyway all are welcome and I am looking forward to seeing all you guys there and enjoy the beautiful sunshine.

You may even see me in shorts but I doubt it, although me legs do look very white at the moment!!! Bring suncream and loads of liquid I am csure we will need it!

so see ya tomorrow peeps.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Spacemember
63 posts

Posted:
You guys don't mean Waterloo in Ontario do you?!?!?

We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment, each thought overcome by anticipation of the next, we take the breaks off

Tremember
12 posts

Posted:
just thought i'd drop in and say hi cos, despite not knowing about the meetup i happened to come across you guys anyway, after a quiet evening strolling around southbank! Should have come over and said hi really - but attack of the killer nerves struck again , although i did recognise some people from PIP and reclaim the beach. anyway, looked like a nice place to meet up... is it planned to happen again? if not, cya at PIP!