UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Sorry but this is probably the most random post ever...i couldnt think of anywhere else to post this..so sorry....the question is: what is your favourite type of cheese? (as you all probably know...i like cheese!)
my personal favourite would have to be very mild cheddar as it melts perfectly on bread (for cheese on toast) and i goes well with anything....even yoghurt (and ive tried it!!)
I have also found out combinations of food whcih shouldnt go well together but strangly do are:
original hoola hoops and nutella
kiwi and cornflake sandwich
cheese and yoghurt
if you have any more, please tell about them

thanks for reading this random post

---------------------
I like Cheese

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Go and read 'Crepes and/or Nutella' post in the Disscussion section. You'll find the answers to your question in there angel.... Go look, run run!! mmmmmm......cheese.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

BigPantsmember
99 posts

Posted:
Gorganzola is the best cheese. Its soft and creamy, but strong like stilton, and goes the best on Ritz biscuits. I could eat a whole tub in one go, yum yum.

The bigger the pants the better!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Either Fetta (sp?) or Chedder. Oh and babybell is nice too.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
UCOF, darling ... don't you even get me started on cheese ... I'm french after all here we even have a cheese only restaurant ...
yummy..;

however, this kind of topic actually belongs in the "social" section where we discuss such fundamental subjects as "marmite or nutella" and stuff like that

But I know you've allready posted in the other taht Dibs mentioned... so I'll see you there to continue chatting about my favourite subject after traveling and hugs : CHEEEEESE

PS : this thread will probably be re-located to teh social section and / or closed, so don't worry

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Or die without trace until some annoying git revives it for no reason in a few weeks.

Meh

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
i agree with the babybell...where do you all stand on cheesestrings??
culinary masterpeice and lots of fun
or
load of shite?

---------------------
I like cheese

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa