.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Wednesday 24th July

see you then lovely ones!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
This one is going to be in Mythical Creature theme!!!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
Hello Gorgeous Snuggle Bunnies!

Well the first of the winter warm fuzzy fests went we’ll don’t you think? Although I was SO late with the chai (the milk curdled and I had to make another batch!) …. I stayed and minded the fire till it went down for clean up (2/3am)…. I nearly chopped my toe off while chopping wood (I know you don’t have to tell me I should have had shoes on, I wasn’t thinking & I’m a silly ninny!) Perhaps… um I could do with… I hate to say it… but… some helpers??? Anyone who can help out with Moon Fest prep & pack up, I’d love to hear from you…

Next Moon Fest is on Wednesday 24th July… At the Beacon, left from the pier. This one is in Mythical theme, so dress in your most mythical costume… Fairies, goblins, dragons, unicorns, fawns, mermaids, elves, changelings, gelflings, whatever you can think of!!! So we may do a little performance thing too, so if you’d like to be involved, come a little early on the day and we’ll put something very impromptu and fun together!

Sandgate drum and dance circle gathers each Tuesday night at the Einbunpin Lagoon in Sand gate, already the circle has out grown the little rotunda and is moving to the bigger one (‘bout 5metres away) Way to go Peggy and John! Stay tuned for more info about the circle gathering at the Einbunpin Festival 28th July

Bec and I will be running some more Fire Twirling courses through UQ and QUT so stay tuned for more info ‘bout them…

The last of the winter moonfests will be Friday 23rd August (at the Beacon) the day after my birthday!!! and then the Rainbow Moon Fest Series starts with the Spring Moon Fest (Saturday 21st September …At the old Spot ~ lower Moora Park )… The Rainbow Butterfly Stilt Dancers herald in the rainbow season… and then the following seven Moons will be a festival for each colour of the rainbow… Each colour in it self carries so much meaning. : *.

Well that should keep us going for a while…
Stay all cosy and warm &
Spread those warm fuzzies around!

Love Elke

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
thanks Elke... another beauiful night...*

and what a turnout for the middle of winter... Spring Moon Fest will be huge this year!

3,492 posts

Posted:
Yes, it was such a beautiful night! thanks to all those lovely people who helped me out with stuff I recieved so much wonderful suport this time it was great!

I'm missing my drum though It's a beautiful rainbow dawn drum (djembe and has the rope looped round to make a handle) and it's gorgeous and pressious and I'm so sad without it If anyone sees or hears anything about it, please let me know

[ 25 July 2002, 12:11: Message edited by: .:* Moon Pixie *:. ]