JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering if there is any sort of group in Edmonton? I am the only person I know who can spin and that makes instruction kinda hard.See you all at Nexus smile------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
There's no Official group of fire spinners in Edmonton, but theres a tight clique of spinners that get together once and awhile. Actually, you're going to Nexus. Myself and a couple of friends will most likely be spinning fire for everyone there smileJust need final approval from the promoterYou live in St.Albert... my friend lives down there who first showed me poi. He's a wicked spinner. Ask around for a Marc Byrne.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====[This message has been edited by phunky (edited 02 September 2001).]

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Crazy coincidece running into you at Therapy on saturday lol smileGood meeting ya!------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
i dont live in edmonton but im in calgary..its kinda close..weve got some people here that meet on a more and more regular basis...if your ever in town and need some spinning friends feel free to e-mail me..

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Scorca: sure will smile I was in Calgary just a bit ago for Happy Days, but that was before I found this place so I was less than good. I hope to be back before too long. There do seem to be more/better spinners in Calgary which is too bad as I don't live there.phunky: I realy hope you do get to spin fire at Nexus. That'd be so cool to watch smile------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive