Forums > Social Chat > what about the dedicated staff forum???

Login/Join to Participate

JEDI WHITE AKA JTmember
29 posts

Posted:
hey what happend to the dedicated staff topic.......I wasn't done griping.....or what ever you want to call it......it is impossible to find staff threads round here.....and from what I can tell there are quite a few of us that feel the same way......come on Malcolm (my good buddy)don't make us beg.......we need this..............well, at least think about it..............bye for now......much love for the fire people.........JEDI WHITE(J.T.)

hesitation+fire=death

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
I agree...There should be a dedicated staff forum.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I think a great solution was mentioned in a previous thread...about putting "staff" in the subject line of all staff posts, there's not that many of us who logon all the time, and we tend to keep adding to old posts anyway.I'd prefer a dedicated forum but we need to prove to HOP that we can give it enough traffic to make it worth the resources...------------------Charleshttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Please let's have a dedicated staff forum..puhlease!!

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I agree, my vote yes!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
"Here here", my vote too grin

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
There is one problem with this...although i'm all for it and think it would be great...it would sort of be dividing the whole poi/staff community. We don't want people who use staffs and people who use poi to end up like surfers vs. bodyboarders if you know what i mean. If you do create a staff dedicated topic then we are one step closer to seperating these both great fire arts, which is something we all know shouldn't happen.just my 2 cents worthchow:Chotys:

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
i must agree with chotys

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
well, I think in the meantime we should apply my brilliant idea as re-iterated by Charles. Just put the word STAFF in the subject line of the post smileAnd I think there are enough people here that do both staff and poi that the threat of division is minimal. besides, although I'm a purist I still like to occasionally have a peek at what all those wannabe fire spinners with those poi thingies have to say for themselves wink smile------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
I don't think it would neccesarily drive a wedge between the two..it'd just make it easier to find what your looking for.it's all just spinning, there need be no malice..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
sorry, didn't mean to shit anyone off with that comment, i twirl both staff and recently poi and i for one want to make sure there is no malice between twirlers i was just saying that there is a good way and a bad way to make a dedicated staff topic just make sure you do it without seeming to try and 'break away' from the poi topicssorry for any misunderstanding or whatever:Chotys:

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
It sounds really good to me.

I hope you realize how pissed I am.