$ymember
4 posts

Posted:
Any one who fancies joining me at Endcliffe Park in Sheffield this Sunday 2nd June for a bit of charity work is more than welcome.

Its supposed to kick off at 1pm but I'll be there with Spiral all day.

Firedancing for charity... Thats gotta be a new one.

$y ;)

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Looks like its just us and phil bud, I dont know why I'm telling you here and not when you come over to use my comp to check the boards, but I thought I'd be your first reply to a post

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sorry kids I can't make it. But I'll be out on Friday if you want to try and persuade me to change my mind.....

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
PLeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeee?!?!?!?

with sugar and ice cream and the fungus in my fridge on top?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sorry si wish we could make it down there but me and kato are in leeds saturday night then in london all day sunday through to monday so man we got a hectic weekend going off, hope all is well and that you guys have fun at the home of PIP we will have a dance for you guys when we get to clapham common. if we are alive... *feeds kato loads of coke* *missing text* any way ...
hugs to you guys.
swamp circus should be coming to the next PIP with a bit of luck. maybe tracer? i dont know.

love peace and harmony and more spinny things
you good friend

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
No probs u have a good one PK give Kato my best too

$ymember
4 posts

Posted:
A great big thanks to everyone how came to show off a bit for charity in the park. Turned out pretty good, more spinners than expected.

Was funny when the heavens opened and we all ducked into the dance tent and spun to the Acid techno beats of DJ CLUMSY.

Thanks again to all.

Have fun in London guys.

$y ;)

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
What a day!! after much nervousness at the prospect of just me and Sy spinning by ourselves, we had quite a good turnout, and for all of us it was our first 'proper' public performance. Generally the people there were quite intrested, and it was nice that Dizzy Bird, Phil, and a few of the others present took some time out to teach some poi moves to some of the kids there. I think the highlight for me was spinning firestaff to the tunes mixed by DJ Clumsy. It was almost like being at headcharge, or zogg, except that it was outside, raining and still daytime! Even one of the stewards decided to join us for a bit of a spin! So PK and Kato, have no fears, as we most certainly had a dance for the pair of you. . Managed to take a load of photo's too which I will put up on my website as soon as they're developed. Madness! for an hour it was like a free party kicking off in the middle of endcliffe park. What an unbelievably fantastic day! Thanks to everyone who came and showed some support, thanks to everyone who showed interest, and thanks to all the poi people we didn't know who didn't run away when we said 'care to join us for a spin?'. Roll on June PIP. bet you guys are going to hold it when I'm not here!