NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
The poi thief was on the loose again last night.. (damn why does it always have to happen to me)

So this is a shout out to all the poi-ers that had the pleasure of spinning in the rain in three feet of mud last night..

Has anyone come home with a pair of cable fire poi that they don't recognise? I'd really like them back.
Please drop me an e-mail if you've found them.
You will be rewarded with erm...

..cashew nuts-a-plenty

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
That's a downer
Hope you get 'em back!

Poi-ing in 3 feet of mud? Sounds like a classic northern outdoor party, I'll have to try it sometime!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
If you piss us off we won't invite you. Did you think of that?

*stands with hands on hips looking sternly up into the clouds at Dom's face*

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:

Hmm... looks like we'll have to do a thieving Bast**d pikey c**t hunt!

Thats really shitty! I had a pretty bad night saturday too. Got a lift to the party, but the driver drove for about 20 minutes into the countryside and got a phonecall. He then said that the party had been cancelled and drove us to this place round the corner from the vine, where I promptly feel asleep, and spent the next four hours being fallen on, fallen over, and all sorts of other things (as well as being woken up every 5 minutes by e heads asking if I was ok). then to come home and find out I missed the party (I was waiting for a special occasion to use my new firestaff! ) Arrgh!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Whereabouts rouind the corner from the vine?

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
In a shop... apparently, they had a good party their before, but I wasn't keen on this one