• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE

Total posts: 192
Posted:the song is called "fish and Poi" by sean n'nwoau or something like that...the song is definatly called "fish and Poi" GET IT..its amazing!!!

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Can anyone say "wrong section"....

There's several hreads about tunes to poi to. Granted none of them mention poi in the title but even so, it hardly seems worth opening a whole new thread to tell us about.

C@ntus

Carrey says I'm not a b@stard in real life and I think she could be right

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Tig

Total posts: 20
Posted:I'll try to find the song.. tnx for the suggestion.. you also might try Sandstorm by Darude it is great too.

Oh yeah and you might wanna post similar threads in social discussion instead of international projects... just a thought

What?? A gorilla wearing a smoking jacket and grass skirt. So What? Did he have a Sherlock Holmes pipe in his mouth? Ummmmm.... Why?

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:ok ok im sorry!!that darude song is amazing!!! i know ive poied to it many a time before! I posted the message in this section as im a lazy bastard and i couldnt be arsed to change directory..sorry! whens the next pip? is it next sunday?

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE

-----------------------
I like cheese

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:tut tut

[ 03 July 2002, 11:06: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete