• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

baerie fen

Total posts: 76
Posted:Hey there everybody ! How u all doin ?
Sitting around in london town ?
Wondering what u'll be doing this Thursday night?
well wonder no more except in amazement as you walk through the doors of 'Swingers' Londons THURSDAY night juggling workshop & playspace. This happens every thursday from 7:30 till 12(ish) in Kensal rise @ no.5 Bannister road London. We've got an immense outdoor fire playground, 2 warehouse spaces for you to play in, one with d.j's, lighting & an organic fair trade cafe & one which is for quiet well lit ptactice both are NICE AND LARGE so no space issues here !
So after all of that it would be a pleasure to c u down Swingers on a THURSDAY in NORTH London any worries,directions etc... do not hesitate to give me a call on 07733395436
c u there xxxx

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

Delete Topic

Dom
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:This is a really cool night, I thoroughly recommend that you go along!

Here's a map if you want more directions.

[ 23 May 2002, 21:21: Message edited by: Dom ]

Delete

Glåss
DIAMOND Member since Nov 2001

Glåss

The Ministry of Manipulation

Total posts: 2523
Posted:hmm. what Dom said.
its wicked creative space.
Today the big people have said that i can stay out to play after my 7:30 bedtime
so See you tonight.

Delete

xtremravr...was here..

Total posts: 337
Posted:i wish i lived in london..then i could go to swingers...it sounds like a bad ass place too spin!! well i guess im off to my warehouse parking lot!! i guess it will do until i can move out of usa!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:thought you liked the other "swingers" nights glass the ones you and dom were tellin me about friday night? now you tell me its a juggling thing. juggling 2 gurls not your style now mate have to do real juggling for a change? i dont know you southeners, i just dont get it any more... finishes rest of vodka bottle..aww...
urgh... no more vodka...

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

baerie fen

Total posts: 76
Posted:Hey guys !
What a stomping thursday that was !
Just wanted to thak u all for coming, the energy you bring with you each week is what makes it !
Same again next Thursday.
Also this space would seem like a constructive space for feed back so let me have it !
Thanks for the support.
cu there

Forever spiraling upwards towards unknown destiny.Where will it end ? Where did it start ?Why ask so many questions ?

Delete

Dom

Dom

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3009
Posted:OK! There is a juggling/poi type event on tonight at Kensal Rise. Same place, same time. It's not exactly 'swingers' as Ben's not there, he's off to Berlin to mess about as a robot in the Love Parade. Should still be a wicked night.

Probably going along meself, so see you peeps there!

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:quote:Originally posted by Dom:
Ben's not there, he's off to Berlin to mess about as a robot in the Love Paradewhoever Ben is, he's a bloody legend in my books!!!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete