Page:
pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay now everyone, i need some help. i tried to check out my video that someone shot of me but i just do not have the time to wait for it right now. and please, it was my first performance in front of such a big audience and i dont think any of my wraps are in that one. anyways the site is sdelectronic.com. i guess mine is the fire dance. well i have to go get my hair glued back in so tell me what you think and i will be back. i will probably see if anyone posted before i try to watch it. thanx all

anyone got a light?

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I like it, different style than what im used to seeing around my town.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Good job, but I know that was the end of the night and you had already given it your all two times two or three times before that. But all and all it captured your energy. Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay i just went over ther and clicked on the vid, the little quick time thing comes up at the top left of my screen but nothing happens. any help as to why?

anyone got a light?

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
its doing the same damn thing to me too, grrrrr mad I'll try it from another computer lab in the morning...

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Pozee, santanatwo, give it some time. Same thing happened to me. it takes just a bit of time to download... be patient, gentlemen winkCass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
After it reaches 100% you have to wait a bit for it to load. It'll just start working out of no where. Eric

beakermember
54 posts

Posted:
I tried to go to the site but for some reason the page is not found I typed it in correctly tried a few times but had no luck frown

C'mon baby light my fire

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Tryhttps://sde.midi-it.com/home.php Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
OK, I got the quicktime thing, waited patiently..now I have the sound but no video, all I see is the WMP logo..maybe I need quicktime..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Ok Pozee, I get so happy that i get to see your video grin and i go to the website and thinking it will only take 2 minutes to download...here i am 20 mins later and it still hasnt come up frown --Erica"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Damn, I downloaded QT, and installed it..I still only hear the audio, no video.this is some good hard house your spinning too..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Ok i figured out the problem but i still cant see the vid...My work computer doesnt have quicktime!and i cant download it here. i believe that is what the problemo is...i have WMP but even if i did have quicktime i wouldnt be able to hear the music because i have no speakers on this comp...grrrr mad oh well ill wait till i get home to see it.--erica

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
i still can't see it, I rebooted and everything..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Hey Pozee, I decided to stay there and be like one of the first persons to Post on their message board and the guy said he found somemore fire video. It's under the topic, more video's comming soon, so I think he's going to post it. Lets cross our fingers.Eric

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
very nicely done pozee, i loved the music.

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Yeah the music kicks ass..but I still can't see the video! doh..

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Well I just saw the video,it took like an hour to load on my slow ass computer, but very nicely done pozee. smile

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay, so i finally sow this video lastnight. and , well it was okay. i was just doing some simple basic moves, what i was mostly doing was having fun and dancing to the music. i know it wasn't the best vid either, cause the guy was using his hands and trying to zoom in and out. also i wasnt trying to perform to the video, i was performing to the audience. giving them every different angle to look at my fire possible. that was also my last spin of the night so i was a little tired. but all in all that was such a fun time. i loved it and i think i did great at entertaining the crowd. thank you all for being so nice about it. if i enter the comp. it will be a whole different me spinning. hope you all enjoyed the music as much as i did. it was a splendid party.

anyone got a light?

MystikDancermember
118 posts

Posted:
I thought it looked fantastic!Because, from an audience point of view, it DOES look fantastic. I have not started learning yet, don't know anything about it, no bad impressions, nothing. Just a wonder of the art. I didn't see anything really wrong, the music was cool, the patterns were beautiful, and the video quality had much to be desired! So I guess I say, keep it up, that magic!-=M-D=-[This message has been edited by MystikDancer (edited 05 September 2001).]

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Nice one! I was finally able to view it (don't know what problems were before) and I like it.You've got a special energy when you twirl and it really comes across to the audience. I think that is what so many people forget when they perform - some people stay stuck in the one spot but you maximised the space and never stopped your body moving.::round of applause::having a nice tight bod helps as well wink------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
thank you flash! i did not even know the guy was taping me untill after. i just cant stay in one place when i play with fire, too boring. the music was really moving me that night. and i had a lot of space to work with. tight bod, why flash fire, i am blushing. but you are good at making me do that. once again thank you. glad you like it.

anyone got a light?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
almost forgot, under the video icon or what ever you call it, ther is another really short clip, me and my friend, really short, and he is doing staff. i did not bring mine that night.

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Poz - so getting compliments from women the same age as you (well, a few days older anyway!) causes you to blush?? lol... aren't you part of the E generation? don't you get compliments all the time at parties from lil kindi kids spreading their PLUR epidemic? :PI'm very free with compliments. If someone looks good/does good, why should I be hesitant about telling them? We all need positive affirmations from time to time and I don't mind making someone's day a little brighter by giving them a positive objective view of them. smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I feel so left out.Don't you love me any more flash?

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
Wow I saw it too now..nice...tough to see what's going on with the compression though.

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
of course i get compliments. on my skill though usually, not my body. are you trying to rub it in that you are a few days older? winkanyways, once again thank you for the positive feedback on what i love to do. hope to make it out there one day and twirl with all of you.

anyone got a light?

FeniXTranzmember
17 posts

Posted:
good job in the video, u gots lotta stamina bro i couldnt swing fer that long if i tried 8(. BTW you think you can get the name of that song thats playing in the backround its awesome.

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Nice one Pozee. I like the way you move.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
yeah cool one poz smileWish I were there...Josh

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
right on...I finaly got a look at it. I like the recoils, you have to look for some of them because of the compresion, but very nice all the same. I like the hair too.

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Page: