Page:
MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
i dont know if this was posted before but I just wanna know before i spin fire what is everyones worst injury...i know for me ive been spinning glowsticks since december 00' and I've walked away with some of the worst bruises ever. Legs,thighs,arms,head, stomach,back,chest,ass,above the eye,just to name a few. I consider myself good for a female but has anyone gotten anything worse from fire?--erica"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
my worst injury was breaking my fingers spinning too quickly, but my boyfriend has recently split the skin open on his neck and bicep from using fire coal cages, the cages gashed into him and coals stuck to his skin and bubbled it.

not a very pretty sight...

but an excuse for hugz though

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
TwirlyVic, they pop vividly into imagination, but what are fire coal cages, to be sure?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

GazLightaPoinewbie
13 posts

Posted:
It's more how i've burnt other people although the time i set my pants on fire was quite bad.....i ended up having to get in the shower cause my pants had stuck to my legs......ouch...the hairs have still not grown back!

Lesson one: never wear a shellsuit and do firepoi!

My favourite purple bodysuit gone....ina whoof! frown

i must remember to not overdo the fuel either i've set fire to the patio several times now...hehehahahahhahhoooohohoh

HenFeatures2006newbie
12 posts

Posted:
I caused the death of a hen during one of my farm performances three years ago. I've not been allowed back since, and the RSPB are still not giving up on their cruelty court case.

It was an accident. frown

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
I saw a guy with a rope on fire fling it into Mambo's in ibiza once. unfortunately Pete Tong emerged unscathed.....:(

~Troll

Page: