Page: 12
MiSsFrOg
Total posts: 187
Posted:i dont know if this was posted before but I just wanna know before i spin fire what is everyones worst injury...i know for me ive been spinning glowsticks since december 00' and I've walked away with some of the worst bruises ever. Legs,thighs,arms,head, stomach,back,chest,ass,above the eye,just to name a few. I consider myself good for a female but has anyone gotten anything worse from fire?--erica"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

Delete Topic

FireMikeZ
FireMikeZ

Laguna dude
Total posts: 1438
Posted:(* soft grin *) higher, higher, Pele!

before SickPuppy (sorry, don't remember caps on da name) comes & does it, here's what i thought would be a recent related post tiamat started, but its replies turned out to be a series of links one by one by Puppy to previous injury threads, so here's the master link to Puppy's links if anyone feels full of this meal before this one (i'm not, life and injuries keep happening, and it's good to hear them):

Puppy chow

and maybe my personal reply here will get me some guesses at the conundrum about my own burns i sent out one wee hours when hardly anyone was up, my answer will be my answer to this thread, MiSsFrOg:

FireMike's knuckles

oh, being new to poi as a form, i'm sure i have more, and more impressive ones to come.

[ 31 August 2002, 00:24: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Delete

TwirlyVic
TwirlyVic

northern monkey

Total posts: 235
Posted:my worst injury was breaking my fingers spinning too quickly, but my boyfriend has recently split the skin open on his neck and bicep from using fire coal cages, the cages gashed into him and coals stuck to his skin and bubbled it.

not a very pretty sight...

but an excuse for hugz though

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

Delete

FireMikeZ
FireMikeZ

Laguna dude
Total posts: 1438
Posted:TwirlyVic, they pop vividly into imagination, but what are fire coal cages, to be sure?

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Delete

GazLightaPoi

Total posts: 13
Posted:It's more how i've burnt other people although the time i set my pants on fire was quite bad.....i ended up having to get in the shower cause my pants had stuck to my legs......ouch...the hairs have still not grown back!

Lesson one: never wear a shellsuit and do firepoi!

My favourite purple bodysuit gone....ina whoof! frown

i must remember to not overdo the fuel either i've set fire to the patio several times now...hehehahahahhahhoooohohoh

Delete

HenFeatures2006

Total posts: 12
Posted:I caused the death of a hen during one of my farm performances three years ago. I've not been allowed back since, and the RSPB are still not giving up on their cruelty court case.

It was an accident. frown

Delete

Mr_Identity_Crisis
Total posts: 48
Posted:I saw a guy with a rope on fire fling it into Mambo's in ibiza once. unfortunately Pete Tong emerged unscathed.....:(

~Troll

Delete

Page: 12