Forums > Social Chat > quick t-shirt question

Login/Join to Participate

melissaBRONZE Member
156 posts

Posted:
ok, quick question, how many colors can we use for the t-shirt design? are we limited to one or two colors (black or red?) or do we have a full color option? oh ya, one other pondering, can i scan a copy of the image to send in or do i have to mail the original? i think thats it as far as questions go, any other perameters to consider with the designs? thanks-melissa

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Melissa,The designs themselves can use any color you want, keeping in mind the t-shirts will be white. Other than that, let your imagination go nuts. Please keep in mind that it is not to promote Home of Poi but the art of spinning (not just poi). Have fun and I can't wait to see your art.Oh...duh Pele...and you can scan them in if you wish and send them over. We have had a few problems with it but overall the scanning has worked out quite well.Thanks!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK