Kaosmember
11 posts

Posted:
Just to let Calgary folks know and those in the area that there's a full moon party going down on May the 25th at Riley Park starting at dusk. Bring poi, staff, drums, guitars, etc. Bring snacks and drinks, yatta yatta.

Please no alcohol, illegal substances or boom boxes. Lets respect the neighbours and keep the authorities happy.

I'm sending out emails to people whose addresses I have but this is just a general invite. If things go well we'll make it a monthly event.

Peace! Spread the word.

====================================
- Kay

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey that's beautiful It's wonderful to here about another Full Moon Gathering if I'm ever in the area I'll be there for shore
I hope it goes well for you

Wouldn't it be lovely to have Full Moon Gatherings all over the world (there probably is actually... and I just don't know it) We could twirl our way around the world!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

HellCatmember
32 posts

Posted:
where's Riley Park??? i live in Red Deer and i hardly go to Calgary... or anywhere else for that matter... but i'm really curious and i would love to meet more ppl into this type of thing! ^.^ get some pointers and possibly some help on doing... anything for that matter! haha

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect ^.~

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Kaosmember
11 posts

Posted:
Riley Park is just south of the SAIT campus. Between 10th St. and 14th St. NW, maybe around 10th Ave. - roughly I don't have a map and suck with street names - all those numbers!

====================================
- Kay O. Sweaver

HellCatmember
32 posts

Posted:
ooooh sankyu... i might go.. it really depends on if i'm working or not on sunday. ^.^ but kewl nonetheless!

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect ^.~

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

transmuteBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
HAVE ANOTHER!