Fire Punkmember
18 posts

Posted:
I have 2 tattoos, and I didn't design either of them, but they both have meaning to me. I think that if you don't have any artistic ability (like me!) then you should at least put a lot of thought into it and get something that not only means a lot to you, but something that you can live w/. its good to get input from people, but look at as many different designs as you can. Its hard for me to explain, but when you see the tattoo you want, you will know. It will just click, and you'll know thats the one that you will want. My third tattoo is going to be a yin yang sign, but one side water and one side fire. The thing that is weird to me, is that this is the same thing I wanted to get for my first one, but I chickened out because I thought it might be to much for a first one and I might not be able to take that much, so I went w/ a small frog instead (I've ALWAYS had a thing for frogs). Anyway, that is my 2 cents. )^(

Fire Punkmember
18 posts

Posted:
I just realized I was stupid and I meant to reply to Lunatiks post, not create one of my own!Please forgive my stupidity tonight/this morning! My room mate and I have been doing our finishing packing to leave for Burning Man tomorrow, and I'm VERY tired!)^(