• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Anyone want to spin with ME in ALBURY/WODONGA?

Login/Join to Participate

fireboy

An angry young man with a passon for metal

Total posts: 252
Posted:well iam going there tommorow and iam staying till monday so any one out there want to spin with me. EMAIL ME
Non-Https Image Link
freeky_fireboy@yahoo.comanyone out PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEE Spin with me.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

Delete Topic

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:If ur near there this coming weekend, (April 12-14th) we will be firetwirling @ Earthcore Eldorado

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Yikers fergot the URL
E A R T H C O R E

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete