Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
Getting excited about BM. Keep an eye out for A couple of the founders touring U.S. with the 50 ft man and some fire performers.I will be attending this thursday the 28th here in Portland ,OR. U.S.A.Larry Harvey and Lady Bee will be speaking followed by performers and the 50 ft man.The celebration will continue until 2:30 am.I will let you know how it goes.Be safe and love one-another.

carnelian angelmember
31 posts

Posted:
yeah, i just got news of this tour coming to NYC late April, if anyone needs details, let me know, and i'll email 'em to you...sounds like fun....

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
where could i get locations and dates of other stops on this "tour"?COUGHfloridaCOUGH

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
REX- I dont know about Florida , here we only have two major ticket agencies. Ticket Master is the company I got my tix from.I will ask around at the gathering on thursday and post what I find.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
carnelian i can't get at ur email but I want to know about the new york stop... smile

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
Ooh, ooh, me too, me too! Let me know about the NY info! smile

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
Well, I am really surprised . It seems not alot of people know of this tour. As you know I am attending tomorrow night in Portland , OR. I am going to try to get an complete tour schedule.When I do , I will post that info here for all my brothers and sisters out there.Be safe and love one another.

Fire Knightmember
17 posts

Posted:
Went to the current "Art of BM" tour it was a wonderful time. Larry Harvey & Lady Bee spoke about culture. Lots of fire dancing and drum circles. Very cool art and lots of great people.Unfortunately I dont have any tour dates for you. I talked to one of the tour members and they refered me to the BM website. I had no luck there, so you are on your own. Be safe and love one another