Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 1 weeks notice 4 british juggling convention

Login/Join to Participate

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
the poi force is strong in this 1 !!!country that is...lets show it at the b.j.c.poi workshops for those not banded with local brethren/sisteren? yet smileand big groups of fire people mmmmmmmyayayayay smile------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Heey, good plug for a good weekend,I have insider information that Orange is going to be teaching 2 poi classes1 on the fri early evening and 2 on the sat dinnertime. (should be good workshops - this orange dude has got a lot of style when he spins winkI left some details for BJC somewhere around here, its whitstable in kenthttps://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000371.html. (but the thread seems to have been hijacked by lovely talk of french things)At the last count, theres at least 35 (!!) of the london crowd going, not all poi people, but all groovers.Quite a few of us are planning to go down on thursday evening after work.1 week, yeppiee.Drew

mischivixmember
15 posts

Posted:
So who is going by train Thurday after work??FYI It takes 1.41 min and is £12.15 return witha young persons rail card, £18.40 without.London Victoria - Whitstable 28.03.02 17:53 19:14 1:21 18:13 19:40 1:27 18:35 19:53 1:18 19:05 20:27 1:22 19:35 20:55 1:20 20:05 21:23 1:18 Now I work in Victoria so it's easy for me wink For those going by train We could agree a time and desend on Whitstable on mass smileHazeX