Deviant HPCmember
21 posts

Posted:
Greetings all..Have you ever had the urge to just jump onstage and show 2500 people what you have got...Im currently running a project on getting allthe performers that have never had the chance to perform in front of a crowd the opportunity to jump up and take the stage for abit....Its a Trance/techno party held in London..Unortionatly I cant offer any payment but I can offer free entry to selected candidates..Let me know if your interested!!!Deviantheadfunked@hotmail.comwww.headfunk.fsnet.co.uk

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I need an excuse to go to London. When is it on?

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Ehh! Sounds good to me. Tell me when! Tell me when! Cantus, me and you could always fly down on my pet dragon if we can't afford it mate. There's plenty of leg room..

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
if by any chance its on soon i might be able to make it. i'm in London from the 1st to 4th April.

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Who in the name of the lord are you young sir?? I am also in the little known region of Bishops Stortford, where I have been wondering the streets, listening to the tell tale swish as the the poi's fly. Are you Dan, or one of the related peeps whom I have met at hte drome and EQ and the like. Do E-mail me as soon as possible, and we can spin like nutters. I'm sure i must know you already, i have those silly kind of rope bits of hair, my E-mail is:Dreaddyno1@lineone.net. Mail me now. Or in a minute. No, now is better. go on woohoo. And by the way, YES LET ME ON A STAGE. grin

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.