Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > UPDATE ON BELTANE AND HOW I CAN SERVICE YOU..

Login/Join to Participate

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I live in Edinburgh just underneath Carlton Hill where it takes place. I also know the person who organises the festival, so if anyone is seriously interested in going, I can try and find you all places to stay and play... let me know, Dibs xxx

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
I would love to come up but at the moment im skint i will get back to you when ive got some cash, or i could always thumb it up to ediburgh.send me an email with details, to random2000@yahoo.com------------------"smoking makes you look cool" His Majestys personal Elvis

smoking makes you look cool His Majestys personal Elvis

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hi Dibs,
I'm Dave, and my mater Dimitir are coming up...love to meet you! Can I call you befopre I come up? or my number is 07748 11 888 2..
let's get a phat jam happening!