moonmusicmember
1 post

Posted:
Hi all you SF spinners. There are alot of us huh? I've been going to GGP on Sundays. Where else to people meet up to play and share? I know there is a weekly Tuesday night gathering somewhere. It used to be at Dance Mission, but has moved to where???I've only been spinning for about 1 1/2 months, just built my kevlar wicks and chains. I'll be ready to loose my fire virginity soon!Thanks------------------God made a statue of clay in his own image, and asked the soul to enter into it; but the soul refused to be imprisoned, for its nature is to fly about freely. Then God asked the angels to play their music. Moved to ecstasy, the soul then entered the body. - Hafiz

God made a statue of clay in his own image, and asked the soul to enter into it; but the soul refused to be imprisoned, for its nature is to fly about freely. Then God asked the angels to play their music. Moved to ecstasy, the soul then entered the body. - Hafiz