Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > St Andrews night market tonight (Melbourne)

Login/Join to Participate

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
Sorry about the short notice, but for all Melbourne twirlers St Andrews is having a night market tonight, it's St Andrews 30 anniversary, there will probably be lots of twirling there so come along and lets light up the night, it starts around 4:00 pm (already going) and will probably go till 10:00 pm. cya there

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
some unreal twirling there, did any one make it?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Dood! i'm cursin!!i only just found out noW!!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
I seem to be following you around 2nite bender....and yeah I'd be cursing too if my mouth would work for me right now...hey if you have any other do's out in the trees pleeaasse let us know sooner..anyroad glad you had a good night...

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Yeah tjoni freaky huh? :P reminds me of the time that Llama farm placed a restraining order on me....mmm velcro gloves.Heya JesteR, are there usually alot of twirlers out and aboot @ St Andrews? I'd *love* to know if there are any special nights coming up soon..../crosses smelly fingers

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
The night markets aren't actually that common, thay usually only have 1 a year which is generally thurs or whatever week night b4 christmas, don't quite know how they work it out but yeah ya never know, if another special accasion comes up they might.
But yeah u guys should come along even in the day (saturdays), the chi tent is there and the fellaful stall (bad spelling I know) as well as quite a few other stalls that migrate to confest
and you can always just have a play/twirl/drum on the hill behind the chi tent.

Oh yeah there r usually twirlers out there

[ 14 April 2002, 22:00: Message edited by: JeStEr ]