Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Easter CONFEST! ya gotta be innit to spinnit!

Login/Join to Participate

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Apologies for the above pun.and my appearance... no wait you can't see my boxers...Let's start again shall we?*ahem*People from home of poi! lend me you poi!firetwirl-laden Confest is in three weeks! let's all meet up at a certain place&time at Confest! especially those who aren't going! we'll all meet up and end every sentence in exclamation marks! After the Rainbow serpent fiasco, I'm gunna make sure I can stand when it happens! What? too far you say? why not astral travel there!How HoP lads and lassies meet aboot the firewirling circle every sunset?If yer in desperate need of a car spot, i have some paint.And a seat! (they've taken down the confest message board!)Give us a yell on this thread so we'll know about whoever we're forgetting to meet.I am confused.
Non-Https Image Link

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi Bendy t_O, we are planning to go to the Easter Confest. Hopefully, the autumn weather will be more suitable for fire than summer was. See ya at the circle or wherever we're forgetting to meet. There is some info on the New Years Eve Confest in this thread.. The Confest message board should be here. Cheers wink[This message has been edited by Stone (edited 12 March 2002).]

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
hija bendy-sounds like that kero's finally hit your head tee hee...hey why don't we gather near the circle and HOP so we can identify all the H.O.P.ers...ok i need air that keros gone to my head too lol...and what?-no notice board?that surx...anyroad circle sounds cool- how about a giant frog we can gather round so people know what to look for..and what to avoid..okay i'm goin now chow!

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Is the crack really *that* good down under?

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

cryogenicmember
34 posts

Posted:
we don't really get crack here in aus.. it seems to be a US thing. damn crackheads.... wink

If at first you don't succeed, tell everyone you did and hope they don't ask you to prove it...

6,978 posts

Posted:
Crack? Frogs?! what jibba jabba are u all on aboot??!? ... sod that, the walls are meeeelting agaaaaain...Come June, Salvia divinorum will be banned in Australia. frown Bill Hicks would tun over in his grave.So if we hoard enuff, this Confest will be the haziest =)Our group is probably leaving the day before Good Friday (that's Thursday if you're in South Australia) Some are staying 'till Easter monday, others the day after (codenamed 'Tuesday') Ahh public holidays - the advantages of tolerating religious people.1. Will anyone be video'ing Confest stuph?2. is this something i should ask god for?3. there is no question 3.4. Ni!

6,978 posts

Posted:
If anyone wants cheap(ish) clean fuel for the nightly Firetwirling frenzy @ confest, our group is putting together a megapool purchase of Shell Sol TK. If you would like to arrange for fuel to be taken up for you too, please reply soonish. smilePyro is as Pyro does.

tjoniBRONZE Member
116 posts

Posted:
heyja confestodians,looking forward to days and days of non-stop twirling..ahh such heaven..Anyroad, whoever's looking for us at confest, please check the noticeboard for: SHAKURU fire friends and a little windmill..aww how cute...sorry no frogs..c u there yay!!ps. has anyone got room in their car for one person on monday returning from confest?[This message has been edited by tjoni (edited 28 March 2002).]

I'm out of my mind...but you can leave a message

If you remain calm while all around you is collapsing...possibly you are missing something

Stevilmember
18 posts

Posted:
Posted a topic about some photo's of Confest. Hmmm well didn't mean to actually post a topic on the subject. Oh well. Will bring them around on Sat and again on Wed (Edin.). Will bring a couple of cameras on Wed too (lets hope that it isn't raining) so that we can get some more photo's.

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
Holy S#!T, the board is like whoaa, so totally different.
Anyway I was at confest, good fun, don't think I met any of you, saw the Shakuru sign on the board but well what can I say I'm lazy and shy, maybe next time we'll catch up. So how many people off this board were actually there?
Cya's

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.