becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Anyone going to be at Port Fairy next week?We're doing some street performance - stils & fire... we'd love to meet up with anyone for a play

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
Do they have a URL, or can you post date, time, directions etc smileHaven't twirled in too long since Thursday nights were stopped, except for glostaff on Friday/Saturday nights around the City grin

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
sorry... should've been more helpful...Port Fairy Folk Festival is down in Victoria - about 3-4hrs drive west of Melbourne. I think it is all sold out, but was wondering if anyone had managed to get tickets and was planning to be there...There is a webpage - just not sure of the address exactly...

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
Lol, well that would put me out of the ruunning.Will be at March moonfest though, fun fun fun grin

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
What you mean port fairy Victoria??I'd like to know:1. are tix still on sale?2. what nights are you peeples performing?3. there is no question 34. is there a Port fairy in stinking-hot state too?+p

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
sorry Bender...I didn't read your post 'til we got home. ... unfortunately the tickets were all sold out a month or so ago anyhow, but it was good - I was surprised that there was very little twirling at all, unlike Woodford Folk Fest up here where hundreds of people bring their toys! Our shows went down really well and we had a beautiful time - even despite those insane Antarctic winds (that were blowing straight into our tent!)...So the festival will be on again next year at the same time. I think you can get info at www.portfairyfolkfestival.com