Forums > Social Chat > travellin rules, as do foriegn poi´ers

Login/Join to Participate

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
sup guys?just a not to say im now in sunny spain.poi´in to my hearts content smilei met up with some fellow fire spinners at a random camp site. (germans)i must say, well skilled, and very welcoming of me into there group for the nights twirling.anyone else love poi´in in forign places?sun, sea, sand........ oh yes smile

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
cained, Glad you are having the time of your life in Spain : ENJOY !!! smileshine onCassandraPS: did you get my email about spain ? did you get in touch with Buzz ?

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
Cassandra forgive my jumping in to the conversation but you mention someone named Buzz. He wouldn't happen to be a very tall american with long hair would he?Code128P.S. Im still working on a reply email to you but questions like who are you deserve ample time.

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
YEAH ! that's the man, just as tall as I am short, just as blond as i am brown haired and just as a man as I beleive I am a woman wink you know him ? he's coming to Paris tonight and staying at my place with some other friends. We have a cool poi workshop tomorrow. YAY poi workshop in paris...HEy, sorry that is really completely off topic Cained !shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
Cassandra, thats just too cool.Obviously way off topic, ill put the rest into an email to you, but just to let the rest of the people reading this into whats going on, I was travelin through Bangkok in the late part of 2000 and met Buzz and some other folks who showed me the basics of Poi and Buzz told me he was planning on moving through Europe in the next 1/2 year. Spent maybe a total of 10 Hours or so with him. So now I get an update on his travels through a completely unrelated conversation that was made a little public on this board.How awesome is that?Code128

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Fuegolomember
5 posts

Posted:
Hi all!Travelling in India right now, but getting back soonHaving fire-pois around in the desert on a camel-safari is real big fun, I can tell!!Himalaya even better, People enthusiastic like shittake careMoritz

DTKBmember
54 posts

Posted:
Hey Spinners,I first saw Glow Poi at a small rave outside of Madrid, thought they were cool and ordered some online. I have brought them around the UK with me, and back to my home Canada.I am going to NZ and Fiji soon, and bringing them in hopes of meeting some spinners on the road.Nice to hear we are all internationally welcome!------------------DTKB :}

DTKB

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breath away.

Buzz!member
18 posts

Posted:
Are you swinging through Barcelona? I will be here for the winter and would love to meet up. Check out Parc de la Ciutadella on Sunday if you can!Hasta luego amigo!buzzlambert@hotmail.com

Some say the World will end in Fire, Some say in Ice.
From what I've tasted of Desire, I hold with those who favor Fire.

rangerbethanymember
70 posts

Posted:
getting ready for my big move to the states early next year...what are the people like in north carolina me wonders.....?

floating
drifting
fading away
how could these stimulants lead us astray?