Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Any young folk (I'm not a pedophile!) wanna twirl in NYC?

Login/Join to Participate

Kathrynmember
1 post

Posted:
Just to clear some things up:I'm NOT a pedophile, but I wanna keep the pedophiles away..I'm just paranoid.But anyway! My point is, if there are any young/fun people who wanna twirl(poi, staff, double staff etc. with or with out--preferably with--fire) who live in NYC, gimme a holler! >>that means E-mailKathryn (Kamelk666@aol.com)>>>I only know fire staff and fire poi and a microscopic amount of doubles and even LESS of meteor, but I catch on fast, and I'm willing to learn any twirling related stuff--not to mention willing to teach a few things if need be

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
welcome to the board!The best way to meet people here is using the "Meet Others" function at the top of he screen, or here:-https://www.homeofpoi.com/meetothers.htm(point)P.S. I think you might be being a smite over paranoid about Paedophiles... P.P.S. If you were a paedophile - you're not very likeley to come here and say you are one are you... It might give the game away wink[This message has been edited by Durbs (edited 20 February 2002).]

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude