funkyfirefairy**member
2 posts

Posted:
hey pplzi have just moved back to northcliffe in the southwest of WA from the east coast.. over there i got really into fire dancing and used to perform with fire troupe. but now im back in WA and there is not a twirler in sight!! so i was wondering if anyone could help me find out where the drumming and twirling and funky stuff happens in the west..that would be really good!!**thankslivelearnlovelaugh

heather_member
23 posts

Posted:
not entirely sure where you are, but there's a group that meet on south beach, fremantle every monday night. The drumming is wicked, and there is much twirling talent...

....lurks

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
ee-ah! northcliffe you lucky wench! smile i've always wanted to go there, i've heard so much about it, just never had the time, or, to be honest, enough impetus to get off my arse.yeah, drive down to south beach. thats fun. or mt. lawley tues. nights.thats the only stuff i know of, sorry

funkyfirefairy**member
2 posts

Posted:
hey clareyeah northcliffe is pretty nice you should come check it out..lots of big beautiful trees and yummy beaches!! we have a nice mudbrick house in the middle of the bush and its pretty lush...where are we talking in mt lawley and are the south beach ones still happening lots??

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
mmm... to my knowledge sth freo is still every monday. havent been in a while, coz of a first-aidy-course-thing...and i dont know where in mt. lawley, sorry. i just heard bout them from someone. and i cant even remember who. damn memory.

heather_member
23 posts

Posted:
I've been down to the south beach gatherings for the past few mondays and it is still happening....unfortunately I have now departed australia for cold and rainy manchester (what was I thinking?) *wipes tears away from eyes* frown

....lurks

Saz1GOLD Member
2 posts

Posted:
hi i'm in bunbury wa smile and want to find others to twirl and learn from anyone known to this area bounce2

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
OMG!
How exciting!

I'm in Bunbury for the year and would absolutely LOVE to start fire/spinny nights down there.. Will PM you my details!

LOVE!!!

NeeBRONZE Member
15 posts

Posted:
I'm in WA too! is the twirling in south freo still happening?

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
https://www.kyelight.net/forum/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi

Try this - might help smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
South Freo no.
Hyde Park yes Tuesday nights.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu