swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
hi guys i would like to put out an invite to anybody any where out to abbotsford B.C. i would like to actually meet some of you people and im think'n like a swapmeet you teach me and i'll teach you i was think'n like maybe may long weekend we can meet up and have a great time if you are interested let me know and i can hook up some accomadations for ya all

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
Sorry I'm in the wrong country, but you can use the 'meet others' section:https://www.homeofpoi.com/meetothers.htmto find people who live near you, it'll give you e-mail addresses so you can contact them personally. Someone found me recently that way,Tomps. point

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I don't think that actually cvounts for a point Tom as Swifty was suggesting an actual meet rather than making a general inquiry. Might be wrong though - I heard it can happen.....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
yeah i am try to put a meet together in abbotsford bc kanada i was hope'n this would stay on the front page so people might see the invitation instead of being pushed into some page at the back of the site i only read the stuff thats at the home page anyway canada going to WHUP some yanks tomorokeep your stick on the ice

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !