Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Practice Sessions/gatherings around London/Brighton?

Login/Join to Participate

robingreenshoesmember
32 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know of any practice sessions or the such like between London and Brighton (or in either of them). I'm sure there are some I just haven't been able to find out about any yet. CheersRob

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I don't know about Brighton, but in the summer there's often a few spinners on the beach.In London there's a few. The best (I know of) are organised by Just Jugglers. Tuesday in Vauxhall and Wednesday at Brixton.See you there!

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
at the moment Tuesday at viaduct is the best night for poi and staff.Wednesday is more chilled and is better for contact, balls and clubs has a great pub after.I've got a bottle of parafin sitting under my desk for viaduct tonight. yipee C u laterDrewGlass[This message has been edited by glass (edited 13 February 2002).]

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Looking foward to seeing you in action tonight. I'll keep an eye on your hair! grin

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Cool, I won't have to bring the parafin I just bought winkThankfully it's actually beginning to be warm enough to be outside for more than 2 minutes.