sprytemember
45 posts

Posted:
I am thinking of hosting a Poi Get together in St. Catharines Ontario on the weekend of The 21st 23rd and 24th ORthe 28th 1st and 2ndIf you are interested please Email me at emerald_rain@hotmail.com so I can firm up plans and make it officialHappy SpinningBecca

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Becca...You mean Fri 22nd, Sat 23rd and Sun 24th? Or Thurs 21st on through to the 24th?And The 28th is also a Thursday, so are you meaning to get together Thurs through Sun or Fri through Sun? Just working out confusion on my part! smileWill you be setting this up like the other overnight gatherings? We all stayed there, camped out in areas of the house. She bought food and fuel and we all put money into a donation jar to cover it. We all hung out, talked, played games, spun, ate (alot, it seems to be a need for a gathering like this), talked tools and life. It was nice.Or, do you have something else in mind?Just curious so that people will have more of an idea what to expect. smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

sprytemember
45 posts

Posted:
What I have to offer is floor space and a kitchen. I'm a student so I don't have the money to forward on food, But anyone can use the kitchen when they are here. The grocery store and transit are only a block away from each other. I'm basically offering a gathering space. There is alot of room in the back yard and I'm going to find out if the near by park would allow us to practice there ( It is alot bigger) The Gathering would be a Friday to sunday If I can pass it by, Although it looks as if I might only be able to do it for one night. More to come, I am just wondering how many would be interested so I can clear up plans

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Depending on when you set it for, I could prolly head up for an afternoon. I could also bring Whipping Boy, Prom and my son. Maybe we can talk N8 and GFM to join in the fun. However, our fire stuff would never make it across the boarder, as strict as they are being. Let me know what date you pick!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK