Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > May 17 - $10 - Glowstick Twirling Performance - Me and a couple NYC raverz -

Login/Join to Participate

RaVeRxSurGemember
18 posts

Posted:
Sup my skoo is having a annual dance show or whatever and i'm getting together some friendz from NYC to be in it... anywayz its gonna be a 2 hour performance of all dancers from my skool performing and I just wanted to tell anybody interested to come out on May 17, 2002, in Long Island (U.S.A.... N.Y. state) New Hyde Park, at the Herricks Community center which is close to the crossing of the willis av. and Hillside av. if anybody is realli interested... anywayz we'll be showin off everytin we down here.... which is pretti much everything possible and everything most of u alreadi seen alreadi xept for some new wraps we've been coming up with like behind the back bicep wrap or behind the back rising sun wrap... just waki stuff... and we gonna battle and stuff... it'll be nice... there should also be like some breakdancers doing a show a little later... anwyayz its gonna be May 17... from 2:30 to 4 and from 7:30 to 9.... if u around the NYC area or around the Long Island area in U.S.A.... feel free to come by May 17 buy a ticket... and watch the show ^_^.. thankx a lot for readin this post.... -RaVeR SurGe

-RaVeR SurGe

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I think your 'skool' needs to stop having dances and start actually teaching its pupils English wink

digital milkmember
37 posts

Posted:
Agreed

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Oh...RaverS, you go to school!Suddenly things are making a little bit more sense.They would make a lot more sense if you could start using the ENTER key, to paragraph your messages.It makes things easy to read for others, which is important to a bulletin board.Sorry if I seem to be picking on you, your enthusiasm is great, and I'm sure you will be a great contributer to the BB.By the way, welcome to the board...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
It's not 'skool' its 'skoo' ... bah! Where did *you* guys learn the lingo.. smileNo honestly, as tempting as that sounds, and even if I was in the area I tend to stay away from self declared 'Raver-people'.But good luck and break some legs okay?

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
smile) kids... should be banned from HOP. well this kid anyway..

spicychickenmember
19 posts

Posted:
I resent that [i'm 17..does that count as a kid??] besides..he said thanks and everything, don't be so mean. why the hate, child? plur ;] lol

spicychickenmember
19 posts

Posted:
woops! I forgot why I read this in the first place. I'll look into going raver..i'm about a half hour away from nyc, and I think long island is somewhat close to nyc, but i could be wrong. Anyways, if I could find a way there, i'll probably go :]