SilverEyesmember
45 posts

Posted:
Hello! I'm one of the owners of a new troupe in Dallas. We're looking to round out our lineup, and are currently scheduling auditions. We have high-ceiling indoor practice access, a licensed pyrotechnician for large venues, and experienced core troup members to instruct in technique and equipment. We've already been approached by a special events production company for regular gigs, as well as corporate sponsorship - hurry and join the action! Contact e-mail: silvereyes@fireinmotion.com

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Would you guys be willing to take in video-auditions from people further afield who, faced with the opportunity, could haul ass to Texas and start a new life ?? Would you be in a position to sponsor somebody who you thought was good enough; eg.. help finance them to get to you ??------------------Kato[This message has been edited by Mushinkato (edited 01 February 2002).]

Kato

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
hides in kato's rucksack, so i can go visit my mates in texas and whip up some fire too!

SilverEyesmember
45 posts

Posted:
Kato: we'd love to see what people have to offer, but we're not in a position to do any long-range sponsorship at this time. If you do happen to make it to Texas, we're more than happy to meet with you and see what you've got!PK: Don't you get cramped in there?

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
As much as I'd love to try something like this, I am as far from being able to visit Texas right now as I am to being able to give the Queen a hot soapy rubdown.. but thanks for your reeply all the same. I posted my original question here just in case there were any others with similar thoughts.ps: PK.. trying to get in my sack as usual... I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE...!!! wink------------------Kato

Kato

wulffmember
79 posts

Posted:
hmm wish i was in dallas.. ohh wait the other brothers of the flame would get upset.. dang *laf* anyways i have 2 buddies up there i will tell about you. they just moved up there.wulff

wulff

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
shush i dont dress camp any more mate i gave my skirt away to my mates chick when she was preggo.gone are the days, mind you was way nice to relax around in. be in touch with my feminin side. grinPK

SilverEyesmember
45 posts

Posted:
I'd appreciate you passing the word on; we're starting to get more gigs than we can handle, and it pains me to turn the business away. BTW, PK - check this out: https://www.utilikilts.com/karamazov.htm
"Men Juggling Meat Cleavers in Kilts"