pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
right new thread for this topic.starting soon will be a workshop for fire, this will include any thing from juggleing, staff, double staff, poi, meteors. this will be a sunday event at a location to be anounced, i will be running this in coordination with the teapots juggling club where for 3 uk pounds a year you can go and learn all these skills indoors from 7pm-9pm every monday during uni terms. for more info on the club go here>> https://www.shef.ac.uk/~ftc/index.html
.this event will be on a sunday, and poi in the park for the saturday at the dates posted, i will email those that want to travel. this is mainly for the people at the club that wish to learn the skills with fire and will also give us a second chance to get together and have a session and to pass on our skills, and to learn any new skills that you would like to get into. so if any one is up for it check back here for for more info very soon. or even drop me an email at international_smuggler@btopenworld.comhope to see some intrest...PK
Non-Https Image Link

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hey dude, that sounds like a cracking idea, what about insurance if we end up getting shit loads of fire going, how many are in the juggling club and whats Sheffield council like with pyros smileTEMPEST

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Sounds good to me you can count me in! smile

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
this was the problem with lastweeks poi in the park session being in the city centre, i was so bothered that when that cop car turned up we were gonna get hassle from them. this venue is only about 10 mins walk from devonshire green, as for insurance, it shouldnt matter, because its just a bunch of friends meeting up for a spin and wotnot, its away from the general public so i hope there should be no hassle from the coppers. insurance should only apply if your performing for say a nightclub where you are being paid by them and there may be close contact with members of the public and other dangers associated with that. I have delbt with coppers at my local park and i asked them what the deal was with me spinning there and they said as long as its controled there's no problem with us.hope this sheds some light on the questions.And you guys are hard core if you plan to travel down on a regular basis..think i'm gonna have to buy kato a generator for his cd machine :d he is gonna be skint buying batteries all the time..PK
Non-Https Image Link

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Not sure I have any skills to pass on but if I'm about I'll help ya.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
its finaly uploaded! grinhttps://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/PKneeds more work though